Never mind the state of the game and any issue that is happening at the moment, I'm sure they will all be resolved in a resonable amount of time. I'm wondering, now that I have a little experience with the game, on what we can expect say 3 or more months from now regarding range weapons only, just trying to keep the focus on say one aspect for now.
Now I've seen recipies, somewhere, for bows so i'm gonna presume that they will eventually make it into the game, but what about guns? I know if i was some post apoc. survivor the first thing I would be trying to get togethor would be some kind of gun powder firing devise. Now I'm not saying let's scavange up an AK-47 out of the nearest junk pile but maybe we could piece togethor, for beginers, some kind of single shot Musket or something. Hell how about a potato gun or a Sling shot even. After all it's 2012 and isn't there like 2 guns per person in the United States? I'm sure the components wouldn't be to hard to find. What do ya guys think?