Thread: Starting areas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Starting areas

Are the starting areas safe zones yet? Only asking because I logged in with a new char and instantly was killed. Don't care to much because I will just reroll, but noobs might be a bit mad.

Well just in case it is an area specific problem, I logged into Glendale and was killed there.

Lots of coyotes around Glendale, with the lag, you probably were killed by one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehralph View Post
    Lots of coyotes around Glendale, with the lag, you probably were killed by one of those.
    no there are players at the starting areas camping the spawn points, i've been killed a few times myself while trying different character combinations

People are camping the starting the spawns, since they arent safe, usually just run away quick, and no one will even bother to chase ya.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    no there are players at the starting areas camping the spawn points, i've been killed a few times myself while trying different character combinations
    Odd, with my experience I cant even swing my weapon within the close vicinity of another player. I thought this was due to the protection system but it must be something else.