Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting areas

Starting areas

Are the starting areas safe zones yet? Only asking because I logged in with a new char and instantly was killed. Don't care to much because I will just reroll, but noobs might be a bit mad.

Well just in case it is an area specific problem, I logged into Glendale and was killed there.

Lots of coyotes around Glendale, with the lag, you probably were killed by one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehralph View Post
    Lots of coyotes around Glendale, with the lag, you probably were killed by one of those.
    no there are players at the starting areas camping the spawn points, i've been killed a few times myself while trying different character combinations

People are camping the starting the spawns, since they arent safe, usually just run away quick, and no one will even bother to chase ya.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    no there are players at the starting areas camping the spawn points, i've been killed a few times myself while trying different character combinations
    Odd, with my experience I cant even swing my weapon within the close vicinity of another player. I thought this was due to the protection system but it must be something else.

it is the lag lol.
    i m being killed every hour XD. i still have to understand how to fight properly with this lag.

Xsyon Citizen
    I guess its the lag issue that makes it possible for low-pingers to kill easily.

I too have been killed several times already by players that were able to actually move while I just idled.. maybe its because I'm in Holland and the 'l33t' pvp-ers that already rule this 'peaceful world' are near the server...

Anyway, not that I've been able to actually enjoy the game with all the disconnects and whatnot (like pings of over 5sec!), so the being insta-killed occurrances were a pleasant distraction.

Who cares will be wiped anyways. and when the new servers are there it will run much smoother