Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rather have this as an implemented feature. Maybe have it be a structure of some sort. You should post this as a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Stundorn View Post
    whats about safezone in your area?
    Easily remedied. Contestants will be "invited" to the tribe as a "Gladiator" rank, as well as "Guests" a guest rank, with no access to anything in Tribe, just getting the Tribal Totem protection. Right before the fights begin, I will "place" a wall, and construct it, at the entrance, to prevent someone from interfering with the games.

Finally, before 2 constants begin their fight, I will "kick" them from the Tribe. Fixed.

Of course, if they don't want to "leave" their tribes to get the totem protection, that's up to them. We will do our best to "guard" and police the events.

So with some "revision" of my first plans, well, I'm seeing that it is going to be impossible with the current game mechanics to make a true coliseum. So, with that in mind, have devised a new "structure" to the arena, based more along the lines of Medeival times style of combat arena, where the spectators sit up above the fighters. This "rectangle" style of arena will also make it quite a bit more "versatile", and when mounts and/if mounted combat comes along, could allow for more of a "jousting" style of competition.

Here is an example of the "ideas" that was made using a Game Map Creator, put together by one of my Tribal Members, thanks IrishEvo8.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I claim full credit for this idea and thank you all for your praise. It is well deserved as I am brilliant, creative and humble.