...I am a little worried that they will be bad for the early game economy and especially weaponcrafters. I mean who needs to worry for a good long while about losing their weapon? I'll tell you who - nobody. If nobody is worrying about losing their weapon then I wonder who is looking to buy one......again - nobody.

Some(most) of the early game craftable weapons are not nearly as impressive as these babies....so where is the market for an early crafted club for instance, that took 10 hrs to locate a plastic bat mat,.........non-existant. Basket weavers will be trading grass baskets for fish....tools early market hotcakes, bones....sold! (I'm not hunting no bear) etc etc.....

poor weaponcrafters....hard enought to grind through the recipes as it is if they all require blades and what not, only to find their trade is useless to traders early in the games life (not my point at all though)...

I am also concerned that alot of the early game threatening danger feel is gone because of these weapons. I mean I was hiding all my things in a basket and was scared to hunt for fear of losing my knives. I just got a preorder knife and I'll never worry again....
*whistles while strolling down the loggin trail while looking for bear*
where as before it was ...
*nervously peeks around treetrunk and sees road is clear.....quietly and swiftly moves on*

I know on launch we will see an influx of newbs with no binding, pretty weapons......or after a while the quality of craftables will surpass the preorder items....

I mean it just seems the economy and weaponcrafters need to start with a leg up.....not a lame one.