View Poll Results: Should we have possibility of killboard?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

15 18.99%
  • NO

64 81.01%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I don't think a killboard is a good idea. However, getting scalps or trophies from people you kill would be cool, and being able to hang the flag of the tribe you destroyed somewhere would be awesome also.

I want to put the skulls of my enemies over the gates and the walls of my home.
    This is a good idea. Killboards don't work within the game world, but trophy-like items that could be displayed or used to craft war memorials, etc., would be very cool.

Better if it was a bounty list or something more meaningful.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTaldren View Post
    This is a good idea. Killboards don't work within the game world, but trophy-like items that could be displayed or used to craft war memorials, etc., would be very cool.
    In a game where there isn't perma death I do no believe it is viable. For example, say player A kills player B and takes their head as a trophy. What happens when player B comes back, visits player A and see's their own head displayed over the gates.

It is sort of like time travel and the cardinal rule is you cannot be in the same place at the same time twice. In game you cannot have my head as a trophy if I actually come back with a head and need to use it and walk around with it.

would be a nice feature

What about Feathers? Everyone has seen pictures of the Natives with single feathers to complete war bonnets-In America a Bonnet is something you wear-not something you put luggage into.

Only thing i see a killboard doing is attracting the griefers. This would cause people who just want to go around and ganking people to join. These people are in no way wantting to rebuiuld life just destroy it. Which isn't what jooky want's. If this was a pvp game focused on kill get all you can then yes a killboard would be a nice suggestion. Seeing this isn't the main focus on this game it would be a bad idea.

As far as trophy's go, Thats where the full loot comes in, your trophy's are that persons belonging's. I will have to vote no on your pole. Sorry but this is my opinion.

I'm all for a kill board. You tribes cried and whined to keep us on the same server, knowing there weren't enough resources. Then you cried and whined to make sure you would get the only access to those resources. You all deserve to die. Frequently. I intend to see that you do, and I'd like a way to keep score.

Killbards are for those who want to replace size of their peen with epeen as they are not really happy in RL.

And how will you do partial kills? Maybe you want a killmail also to see what parts of his body were damaged?

We don't have a map and you want a killboard?!? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I don't think a killboard is a good idea. However, getting scalps or trophies from people you kill would be cool, and being able to hang the flag of the tribe you destroyed somewhere would be awesome also.

I want to put the skulls of my enemies over the gates and the walls of my home.
    This..

Then allow a persons corpse to be skinned just like an animals... bone for bonecrafted human bone armour and a scalp to be turned in as a bounty .. players could offer a bounty on someones scalp for anything they wish.. if someone turns in the scalp they get what was offered by the other player... I'm not sure how you could implement this type of system with the current way death and looting works....but it would be fun.

Killboard NO , lootable trophy sure.