143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Too Small for the Current Population

70 48.95%
  • Just Right

71 49.65%
  • Too Large for the Current Population

2 1.40%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I'd really like to see a much larger padding zone in-between tribes. I hate when tribes and homesteads are sitting on top of each other

its 120 sq. km right now, theyve already stated that they have the plans for at least 1200 sq. km. Has anyone worried about land area actually taken a nice look at the stuff out in the mist? theres junk piles everywhere i wouldnt be surprised if were expected to venture out beyond the mist right after prelude ends, if not before, just depends on the land release schedule they plan.

Quote Originally Posted by dumdidum View Post
    There will be a trade-of between being close to a junk pile near the lake, and owning a mountain spot with valuable ores and stone and animals.
    Thats where the fun starts because you have to trade or conquer to get it all.
    Unless they just turn on the safe zone as per one of the admin threads I just read.. blah

I voted to small for my own selfish reasons. But tbh the world should always be "to small" to foster a pvp atmosphere.
    Not to mention this will be hard to determine until all the players on exodus return.