Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jounce View Post
    That was a review? Sounded more like stroking yourself off taking credit for last minute pre-orders?

I agree there were tough decisions made, and I think things were handled as well as they could have been.
    I second this...

Well, to be honest, i got alot of fun even with this game recent start, running like crazy first 5 minutes, killing coyote biting my back, gathering to create totem and struggling with lag, discussing each server crush and slow-motion playin after that...
    Actually, i dont feel very dissapointed, developers still made same proposal with gift (2 weeks before release), the only problem i have atm - no game to play

Quote Originally Posted by river111 View Post
    SERIOUSLY! I dont get half you guys here really. Will and Bob may not be responsible for all the pre-orders but I didnt see any of you taking the time or making the effort to try and go out and promote this game did I?? They did, and without anyone asking them to do it. So why not give them seom cred for that they did huh. I know many people who have said in game the reason they tried Xsyon in the first place was from watching a Bob vid on youtube or because they read a post from Will. So yeah, maybe they didnt bring everyone here, they DID bring a lot of us. So back off a bit on the guy will ya. I for one am happy to see all the new faces thier efforts have brought us, even the evil bastards who steal my crafting knife. Here, here, Will and Bob, thanks for being the few that actually gave a shit to try in the first place!

No one is saying that they didn't help promote the game. And I will be the first to give them kodos (actually, Saintbob was the reason I joined, but I already gave him a props in another thread). I know there are a few threads going on in other games as well, probably all the major ones or other sandbox games. There have been many reviews and posts on MMORPG in the Xsyon forums, which have helped with the growth of this game.

Sure Bush talked about democracy in the Middle East/Islamic Regions years ago, but they weren't the reason for the revolution in Egypt.

Anyways, I am not just some guy talking out of my ass, here is my contribution that I made a few weeks ago and it has over 2k views. Am I responsible for people coming to this game? I have no idea, but I liked this game and I hoped it would create interest.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...uppy-Dogs.html