Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    It does look bad and Xsyon will always be remembered as the MMO which relaunched its early access within days of becoming available. Whoops, what a screw up. I like the game, but now I'm wary of there being more screw ups and I'm wondering when the next wipe will be after next weeks since the devs would rather wipe then fix the issues.

I really hope they'll hire more staff to solve and fix these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by markusan View Post
    This is nothing new. Most MMOs have had bad launches, some worse than others. What you should learn to do is to not take a vacation for release, since that is like booking a flight into a an area where a volcano is spewing ashes over the destination airport and hoping nothing will disrupt your carefully planned schedule.
    I wasnt complaining, I was explaining. Did you even read my quote or did you just jump in to criticize?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfield212 View Post
    Get used to the lag, it's going to be around for a few days atleast. Jooky claims the lag is exposing some issues that need working on, so there is some benefits after all. In the meantime, I'd suggest not whining like a bitch - first impressions count, remember.
    I don't know where you are from but were I come from we get what we pay for. Unlike you, you seen perfectly happy taking it in the ass. IM me I have the best MMORPG ever I'll sell you. Whatever does it for you I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    I don't know where you are from but were I come from we get what we pay for. Unlike you, you seen perfectly happy taking it in the ass. IM me I have the best MMORPG ever I'll sell you. Whatever does it for you I guess
    You think this is taking it in the ass? LOL

I'll just wish you well now then. Good luck in whatever game you find yourself in.

Xsyon Citizen
    We didn't pay for the head-start.

Okay you impatient little child.

You paid for early access, (or your parents did), you'll get early access. The same amount of time - just delayed a little. Plus your two months free that was always included. So not sure what your problem is other than being a spoiled brat.

Have fun with World of Tanks and don't be in a rush to come back, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Honelith View Post
    It does look bad and Xsyon will always be remembered as the MMO which relaunched its early access within days of becoming available. Whoops, what a screw up. I like the game, but now I'm wary of there being more screw ups and I'm wondering when the next wipe will be after next weeks since the devs would rather wipe then fix the issues.

I really hope they'll hire more staff to solve and fix these issues.

I fail to understand why people talk about wipes in the future. The problem was that the server couldn't make a single backup file without heavy lag that caused problems while saving. IN fucking few weeks the server is running and we have error free backup files so there won't be any other wipe....seriously. It's amaizing how people are not able to read a single section of this forum called Updates. Yes the start IS shit but i fell well informed what i can't say about toher comapanies

Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    You paid for a pre order that gives you a head start before others ( remember release was pushed back to 15th march) and for two month subscription. Unlike other games were they start the game and even with heavy problems and exploits they keep the server online this Dev's team tries to have a good start for everyone. You still get what you payed for+2weeks only the date got abit pushed back.......

Ok, here's the painful part. :-)

I actually want this lag to continue for today and tomorrow. The lag has brought out a few problems that did not show up before. They won't happen without lag, but in the future they could happen during a lag spike so we need to fix these now. The current lag, although it's not fun, is helping us find and quickly fix some problems.

Thankfully these have been easy to fix with a couple of server side safety checks. I've been working frantically on these and will patch out a new build as soon as possible. We'll then test under the current lag conditions.

Rest assured we are not taking a moment's break right now!

Hehe lol i like the Dev's ^^

8. 02-20-2011, 01:23 PM

I wish I could find this guy in game and stab him multiple times over many hours.

Yeah I think they should have called it a "Pre-Order" Stress test :P.

Mmos need a stress test and this is currently it. I like that they are getting usable data from it.

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    Yeah I think they should have called it a "Pre-Order" Stress test :P.

Mmos need a stress test and this is currently it. I like that they are getting usable data from it.
    everyone was free to stress test it since one year or so ^^ Most player jumped in at release