Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    Are yall going to fix this or not we are pre-ordering the damn game and can't play it. Very Very bad first impression. When are you going to fix it? My 1st impression qorst 40 bucks ive spent in years Mortal online was better. At least the ping is not 1000ms I mean What THE FUCK? really
    when you are able to make this shit thread that you should be able to read the last announcements....

we still need a date for when it will be fixed.

Lol, oh my God the irony!!

He was right about one thing, worst first impression ever! =P

Quote Originally Posted by Tehralph View Post
    Lol, oh my God the irony!!

He was right about one thing, worst first impression ever! =P
    Remember Mortal online they were like this. They told us dumb shit like "Oh we didn't know people would download and play the game"
    LOL

Remember Mortal online they were like this. They told us dumb shit like "Oh we didn't know people would download and play the game"
    LOL
    The problem with Xsyon is that the download server and game server are the same, and that they have ordered new servers, but they havent been set up yet. The company isnt all to blame, the game did receive a lot of last minute pre-orders, myself included.

I think the dload server and game server run through the same connection not that they are the same server.

But it's like mark said.

This effectively still beta since there is still a wipe. Better have this happen now then on the official launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehralph View Post
    The problem with Xsyon is that the download server and game server are the same, and that they have ordered new servers, but they havent been set up yet. The company isnt all to blame, the game did receive a lot of last minute pre-orders, myself included.
    This is nothing new. Most MMOs have had bad launches, some worse than others. What you should learn to do is to not take a vacation for release, since that is like booking a flight into a an area where a volcano is spewing ashes over the destination airport and hoping nothing will disrupt your carefully planned schedule.

Get used to the lag, it's going to be around for a few days atleast. Jooky claims the lag is exposing some issues that need working on, so there is some benefits after all. In the meantime, I'd suggest not whining like a bitch - first impressions count, remember.

Quote Originally Posted by markusan View Post
    This is nothing new. Most MMOs have had bad launches, some worse than others. What you should learn to do is to not take a vacation for release, since that is like booking a flight into a an area where a volcano is spewing ashes over the destination airport and hoping nothing will disrupt your carefully planned schedule.
    I wasnt complaining, I was explaining. Did you even read my quote or did you just jump in to criticize?

LOL
    Yeah, the difference here is that many of us were in game and playing just dandy up til Friday night. we know the game has legs, unlike MO. This isolated incident will be dealt with and we'll all be back to playing soon enough. But if you are going into any indy type sandbox like this with hopes of ever being out of perpetual beta, you're just setting yourself up for heartache. This game is incredible, the devs here are down to earth and straight shooters, patience is something you'll need with any of these types of games, even more so at launch.