Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Are yall going to fix this or not we are pre-ordering the damn game and can't play it. Very Very bad first impression. When are you going to fix it? My 1st impression qorst 40 bucks ive spent in years Mortal online was better. At least the ping is not 1000ms I mean What THE FUCK? really

Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    Are yall going to fix this or not we are pre-ordering the damn game and can't play it. Very Very bad first impression. When are you going to fix it? My 1st impression qorst 40 bucks ive spent in years Mortal online was better. At least the ping is not 1000ms I mean What THE FUCK? really
    How old are you man?

All you have to do is read...

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...-Xsyon-Updates

It's Sunday afternoon for a lot of us, and that means a lot of people are downloading or logging in to play. Until the game is moved to the new servers, peak hours are probably not going to be happy hours, but if you can manage to get online at off peak, it's much smoother. Sometimes I average 65 ping for hours, which is the best I've experienced in any game and is how things were every day prior to Friday. It's a shame for those who can't get online during off peak hours and who didn't get to play before Friday, because you're truly not getting to see how much fun Xsyon really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    when you are able to make this shit thread that you should be able to read the last announcements....

we still need a date for when it will be fixed.

Lol, oh my God the irony!!

He was right about one thing, worst first impression ever! =P

well how old are you? I did read it

again I did read it doesn't change the fact