I was, like many, really pissed off about the pre-launch disaster Friday. I was especially upset that there was going to be another wipe, meaning I wasted many hours of my life late at Friday night for nothing. I was further unhappy that I wouldn't be able to play the game for maybe another 10 days, crushing my expectations. I was furious that the developers didn't anticipate all this surge and didn't have bandwidth redundancy and backup plans to avoid catastrophic problems that needed complete wipes...

...but I changed my mind. I am now sympathetic and even supportive to give the developer time to fix things and do whatever he needs to do. I will now patiently will wait for the final re-prelaunch.

Why the flip flop you may ask? For one simple reason, because the Dev (Jordi) truly cares about this game, he showed his genuine passion to do the right thing for this amazing game framework, his team has created. I am going to give this dude the benefit of doubt, he and his team deserves it, at least just for this one time.