Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello from Florida

Hey everyone! Found this game by accident to be honest. I have to admit I'm pretty intrigued by it. Like many others here I'm a transplant from Earthrise, which I will continue my account with until the end of March (giving them the benefit of the doubt). Look forward to meeting everyone ingame.

where at in florida?

Welcome to xsyon

Hello from Illinois!

That's right folks, I'm from Chicago. (Lmao, aren't I just so funny...?)

LukasBelmont, I just wanted to give you a warm welcome to Xsyon. If there is anything that I could do to be of assistance to you either on the forum, chat, or game, please do not hesitate to let me know. The rest of the Xsyon team and I wish you best of luck in the adventures that you will embark upon ingame. Have fun!

ahh thats a ways from me ha, how bout this awesome weather tho better than what we were having couple weeks ago.
    welcome aboard tho man

Grew up 60 miles from Jacksonville, although I live in Colorado now. Welcome to Xsyon. Name is Rip in game and I hope to see you there.

wow, someone else from Jax, didnt think Id see that
    Jax here too

I'm not to far from Jax.. Most of my family is from there..

I live in Valdosta, Ga. about an hour or so away.

Thx everyone! Really looking forward to this game!

Yeah Dx I don't normally run into ppl from here to much. In my FFXIV linkshell, however, there were 10 of us from Jax lol.