Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am not an EU player but I think I would rather have it at midnight then while I am at work. Also if you make it earlier for EU players then NA player will be at work/school. 3PST means most people will be at home.

What 1 hour would mean is this:

Good alligned tribes could pick spots over the evil ones, same with homesteads due to reason good alligned guys can res on spot while evil can't. This pretty much means that even a single good player could fuck over 5+ evil players due to res swing, res swing, res swing, res swing OHH LOOK I WON.

it would be hysterical if everyone gets the perfect spot they want, then the greenzone get moved back 1 month into the game which then reveals even better locations.

Quote Originally Posted by shukes View Post
    i think its a great idea but,

There are too many easy moders here friend the tribes want preference over homesteaders! certain tribes want the right to have "thier " spots...and so on. i'm with you and think we should all start equal, but too many want it easier than that....hehe if they could i am sure they would like to start with thier own castle and maxed skills.
    No way will this go fairly. Tribes have members with solo friends and friends in other tribes, and they have members with alts. It would be easy for a huge tribe to send out some friends with that alt and go claim a spot that should belong to a real homesteader or small tribe. This method will let superior numbers determine who gets any spot in the game. It's a horrible idea.

Unbelievable, all this fighting between tribes, but now you see a scapegoat! Ah ha! It's those filthy solo players and small tribes screwing everything up. If they don't want to negotiate with the pack of bullies that showed up half an hour after they did to claim a spot, too bad, let them die, repeatedly. And if the bullies don't want to negotiate, too bad for the homesteaders, their lives are too easy, it doesn't take long to log in. Look, if your tribes are so disorganized that five of you can't log in to place a totem, you don't deserve a spot anyway!

Edit: I'm really and truly pissed off this time, and no one wants to fight.

*sighs and goes to kick a bear cub*