Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

This argument just pisses me off

You guys can talk till you are blue in the face about FFA PVP and in the end if people threaten to leave there will HAVE to be some safe areas. Period. example

Only 10 men can make a tribe.. oh wait .. you guys are pissed?? Ok 1 person can make a tribe... oh wait now the tribes are pissed?? ok so 1 person can make a homestead and 5 people can make a tribe...

Sound familiar??? When you dipshits get it through your head that things will probably change in the course of the game then you can finally shut the hell up and enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandarie View Post
    You guys can talk till you are blue in the face about FFA PVP and in the end if people threaten to leave there will HAVE to be some safe areas. Period. example

Only 10 men can make a tribe.. oh wait .. you guys are pissed?? Ok 1 person can make a tribe... oh wait now the tribes are pissed?? ok so 1 person can make a homestead and 5 people can make a tribe...

Sound familiar??? When you dipshits get it through your head that things will probably change in the course of the game then you can finally shut the hell up and enjoy it.
    Just to clear something up. The 1 person making a tribe was never intended and was only done for testing at the time. At no point EVER was it intended for 1 person to make a tribe. Homesteads was already planned to take care of that and it just took some time to get them ingame.

As far as the 10 people reduced to 5 it was purely based upon statics recovered from beta testing. It was seen that there was byfar more 5 person tribes then larger tribes so that is why it was reduced to that number.

Will things change? Yes, I am sure things are going to be revised and improved upon. But I'm fairly certain that the optional pvp zones is something thats not going to change.