Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a 'Neutral" or "Good" Tribe.

Hello all! I am looking for a tribe that is mature and either a "Neutral" or "Good". I am 21 years old and live on the East Coast U.S. I am looking for a tribe that understands that life and health comes first, I have really bad back issues so sometimes my game time is cut short. Also for the next 3 weeks I will be limited to playing due to working 10 to 12+ hours a day, this only happens once a year during February/march.

I have not chosen a craft yet since I would like to choose one that the tribe needs or wants more. Or if it does not matter I might choose Basketry or cooking (whenever that gets put into the game). Thank you for taking the time to read my post. See you ingame!

Atem

you can check us out: we are neutral- send me a pm if you are interested.

What up? Welcome to Xsyon

Welcome to xsyon
    anyway continue Looking for tribe check my sig

Take a look at the Audacian Republic, links are in my sig. We are a light-medium RP guild with Roman influence. Our main focuses will be PvP, city/empire building, and crafting. We are a mature guild, that recruits people, not for their age, but their level of maturity, which is gauged during a short probationary period. Basically, we dont just recruit anyone and everyone, we are selective to get the right kind of people that suits our guild. If you have any questions, please send me a PM or jump on our forums.

Check us out : Forsaken

Forsaken is a neutral/crafting economy based tribe; Our main player base is in Mortal Online but we just started a Xsyon division:

Koll already beat me too it awhile ago, but if you are still looking I definitely recommend Forsaken.

First I'd like to welcome you to the game. My guild Forsaken was the only large guild in Mortal Online to successfully maintain it's neutral status even in the face of countless wars. We were at the top of our game in Mortal Online and I expect us to do the same as the Forsaken Tribe division of Forsaken in Xsyon. Our ideals in the game are Neutrality, and we stick with that ideal throughout all of our actions.

If we match your ideas check us out, we are happy to welcome any newcomers into our ranks.
    You can check us out here for our forum post: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...n-Tribe-arises
    And here for our forums: http://forsaken.clangroups.com/Guild...&TabID=2889646

Deathwatch - Neutral Trading Outpost / Mercenaries

Here you go: We are mainly EU TZ (that said it doesnt mean we aint looking for other TZ, game doesnt stop just because some go to bed).
    We are a established community looking for new members.
    We are trying to establish a neutral trading outpost, at the same time we'll act as mercenaries.

We Live next to a river and behind a mountain quite abit away from the central areas so its very viable to live of the land at our location
    Images can be found on our website in the forum

The Mercenary role is something we've taken on in every game we've played so far, with more and less success depending on game mechanics but its something we know and live by.

The Trade Outpost is to establish a neutral trade area for everyones benefit, and this is something we will control with the help of our mercs.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...st-Mercenaries