What I was considering was 1 server with PvP and ruleset as planned and a new 'War' server with safe zones gone as soon as possible and full on tribe take over and destruction like a segment of our population would like.

So
server 1: Xsyon as planned, PvP with rules and consequences.
server 2: War... total chaos server.
Server 1: Will still follow this:

Can architecture structures be damaged by other players at any time?
As the game evolves yes. This won't be in for a while as towns are planned as safe zones in the Prelude, though I am considered tribes to allow to choose if they want to be warring tribes during the Prelude. Warring tribes will be able to attack each other.

When will we be able to raid other tribes? And what systems are you planning for that?
Not for a while. This was planned for after the Prelude, which will last at least 6 months. When a raiding system is implemented I will first look at what other games do and what systems have had success.

After prelude- will tribes be able to conquer other tribe lands by destroying their totem?
Yes. How this will work is not fully decided yet. Since we first started working on Xsyon, many games have come out with some good ideas for this type of warfare. We're going to spend some time checking these out before we implement what we think is the best solution.

Server 2 only difference is there are no consequences for killing another player and safe zones would be removed before prelude is over.

I'm in agreement there needs to be only 1 server.

There needs to be consequence for killing other players.

If that's not what he means- then I'm totally confused about what this game is supposed to be about.

-----------------------

I agree that there should be only 1 server- 2 if an EU is needed.

Also, safe zones should be removed ASAP if the plan is to remove after prelude anyway. (pvp with consequence)