A positive thread

Ok lets have a little positivity after a day of debate and argument over pvp!

Whats your favorite thing about xsyon so far??

And please no mention of safe zones (or not)!

I lub me some safe zones, they are the best

right im off to bed!!

Why aren't I off to bed yet? 24 hours and counting...

*glares at caffeinated beverage*

Ok, positive thing about Xsyon. That this isn't nearly all there is to the game. There's more planned, including major professions. I even remember reading somewhere that mounted combat could be in the works at some point. Want to see me turn from carebear to rampaging pvper intent on wading through rivers of (your) pixelated blood? Put some wild horses in a heavily contested pvp zone. I'll even join a tribe if I can't think of any way out of it.

Im gonna say, despite all the talk today, my favorite aspect of the game is its broad appeal and freedom. I think the vision for game DOES currently suit lots of play styles and doesnt totally alienate any style in particular. You can basically play however you want to play, more so than most games i have played previously. Which is a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    Im gonna say, despite all the talk today, my favorite aspect of the game is its broad appeal and freedom. I think the vision for game DOES currently suit lots of play styles and doesnt totally alienate any style in particular. You can basically play however you want to play, more so than most games i have played previously. Which is a lot!
    Word. Why waste any more forum space