Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    Except I'm not asking for the game to be made easier. So it doesn't matter what you say. you ARE the carebear. Noone can ruin my game time because I'm not a whiny little bitch like you. If I die I accept it and move on. I don't reroll i go gather items to trade for new tools or I go take tools from weaker people like you.
    No where, in any of my posts do I want the game made easier. You however, are arguing that it be made easier for gankers/griefers. Solo play will be much harder than tribe play, but I don't expect you will be solo. Where would you be without your other little ponies?

in an MMO? Socializing... something you obviously have no concept of.

in an MMO? Socializing... something you obviously have no concept of.
    You are making alot of assumptions, thus proving your complete lack of intelligence. You have no idea of how I play, you have no idea of my attitudes, basically you have no ideas. You are just whining and whining, throwing a tantrum, calling names, etc. It is really amusing watching a hypocrite in action. Keep em coming, show everyone your true colors. So easy to make fools out of people like you.

You're the one in here whining for soulbound tools. You're obviously just some ignorant child.

You're the one in here whining for soulbound tools. You're obviously just some ignorant child.
    Oh no you called me a child. Whatever shall I do? Keep it coming, but you really should wait until you have a valid arguement. Because all I see is wha wha wha, I want to gank you newbs, but the safezone won't let me, whah, I want to gank newbs at the starter zone and gimp them, but the game won't let me, whah. You have a very generic personality, easily predicted, and easily manipulated.

lol I can gank allday in safezones... Have you even played this game or are you just some forum troll?

See,Dontaze_Mebro, I'm one of the leaders of a really big tribe. Its obvious that I won't have any problems with starting tools, even if I lose them at start. Still I say the game need soulbound starting tools for new players, tools that decay in several days and break. Otherwise the game can't keep the new players, if they lose everything in their first hour of gameplay they will just give up and quit. See this from a bigger perspective and keep the longevity and success of Xsyon in your mind.

lol I can gank allday in safezones... Have you even played this game or are you just some forum troll?
    Thank you for confirming that you are a ganker/griefer. Yup played the game, but of course I wouldn't know about ganking in starter zone(except hearing about bugged ones), because I do not gank/grief. I do pvp however. Man I can't believe how easily I got you to admit that you are a ganker/griefer, who almost definately runs from a challenge. Forum troll? Really? You should look up the definition. I know so much about you already. What tribe are you in, and where are you located? I'm sure a drama queen like yourself, needs more attention.

I think that a basic set of crude tools should be craftable by everyone from basic materials. THat way you eliminate the need for soulbound items, but still allow a freshly ganked noob another way out besides rerolling and getting ganked again on load in. Make a set of poor quality tools that can be made from branches, rocks, and grass thread/string. These are all things that require no tools to get.

You can't force player's to be stuck with one character; not with Terraforming and "Safe" Homestead/Tribal area the way it is now, because you could build a wall (Example: Sand) in such a way that someone could run over the wall from the outside and be trapped on the inside forcing a player to logout and create a new character; unless a member of the Homestead/Tribe uses a log or terraforms a way to let you out. This "Fly Trap" could force that player to give up (via Trade) what ever is applicable.