View Poll Results: When Should Safe Zones Be Turned Off?

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2 Weeks

27 19.01%
  • 4 Weeks

18 12.68%
  • 3 Months

18 12.68%
  • 6 Months

79 55.63%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Your own helpful contribution was to call us retarded, taze
    I call'em like I see'em. If that gets me 3 days as well then so be it.

Xsyon Citizen
    So you're insulting me for insulting someone who insulted people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    So you're insulting me for insulting someone who insulted people.
    Yes I am... Hypocrisy makes the world go round.

I'm another who supports player structures AS safe zones (walls/gates), which are difficult, but not impossible, to breach. When should they turn that on? When it's ready, not before.

Xsyon Citizen
    Okay, I haven't read all previous pages, so I may write something others have done also .

I think safe zones should be turned off immediately for any tribe that is in play now. We all have walls and such, if you haven't built them.. well that was the risk you wanted to take.

But to make it somewhat easier for new/young tribes, a 'grace period' of say 1 month is given to let them build up their walls/gates/etc in order to somewhat allow them to be defended from the evil world.

Hmm.. I noticed now (after posting) that the last reply was posted in march. We live in a different world now, so my comment probably isn't valid anymore.. sigh..

It should never be turned off. Do we think it will create good PVP? How so? How would you deal with a spawn camper at your totem? They also need to address /unstuck through walls. Tribes must take elaborate prevent defeat /unstuck. Those tribes who are unaware of the /unstuck possibility would be vulnerable, and might as well not have walls at all.

I apologize if this was addressed already in the thread. I'm not reading 13 pages of drama.

This is a very old poll. The devs announced since then that turning off safe zones will be optional, kind of a one-time choice.

/ABSTAIN

As is usual with Polls this is written in such a way as to return a certain pre-determined result.

This poll is invalid, any poll that does not include a vote against all other options is not a poll.

The question is far too complex for such a simple question, as it needs to cater for:

5) Never
    6) After pre-lude ends - whenever that might be
    7) Only off in certain areas
    8) Another option I haven't even though of yet!

Regards, Steve

i vote when walls/gates etc have damage points...oh wait that option aint there either dammit!!!!!!