View Poll Results: When Should Safe Zones Be Turned Off?

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2 Weeks

27 19.01%
  • 4 Weeks

18 12.68%
  • 3 Months

18 12.68%
  • 6 Months

79 55.63%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Yah you seem to have the wrong impression of what this game is Big C, I have a feeling that you should probably come back after Prelude is over. There is a reason all this is implemented the way it is.

Whenever the Prelude is over. So with that not being an option and Prelude set to last "at least 6 months". 6 months is about as close to a correct option as you have listed.

Quote Originally Posted by sionide View Post
    Big C, can you stop making like 18324189 threads on the same subject.
    You told me to make a poll so I did.
    hehe

I would like to not have them at all but only once there are some mechanism in place to protect tribes etc. I am thinking Mad Max - Road Warrior types of things. . old busses with metal plates for gates. . flame throwers on towers etc. The defending tribe will always be at a disadvantage if attacks can happen any time. There either needs to be a declaration made that gives them a chance to get their crap together or something to give defenders more power.

My vote would be no safe zones and no flagging system. . but a game that keeps this in mind. So far it has not been done right thought. (thinking anti-PKs being red in UO etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    You told me to make a poll so I did.
    hehe
    Doesn't sound like me. But what is done is done, I guess.

P.S. You are losing sucka :P

Lets stick with current plan...as stated so many times....only after prelude..remove tribal safe zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    Lets stick with current plan...as stated so many times....only after prelude..remove tribal safe zone.
    6 months.. serisouly LMFAO...

I'm not going to be playing this version of SIMS for 6 months.. if a better PVP system isn't implemented sooner rather than later( in a month or so) I am sure my whole guild will be leaving. I can't imagine other large guildes such as DHOV which has a history of pvp would stay onboard either.

I'm a PK.. I love this game so far becuase it is so close to UO.. yet it is very unique. It has the best aspects of everything missing from current MMO giants... unfortuantly the PVP is the worst I've seen so far. This game has so much potential. Please don't bore us to death waiting for the "real game" to be implemented. Alot of us have learned that waiting usually ends up with us throwing money at a promise and a game we don't fully enjoy. (warhammer darkfall ect.) We will just leave.

The lack consequential PVP is rediculous.

Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    6 months.. serisouly LMFAO...

I'm not playing going to be playing this version of SIMS for 6 months.. if a better PVP system isn't implemented sooner rather than later( in a month or so) I am sure my whole guild will be leaving. I can't imagine other large guildes such as DHOV which has a history of pvp would stay onboard either.
    Then why did you buy the game ? It was told everywhere that safe zones will stay for minimum 6 months. I mean no offends, just really wondering.

I also say when it is ready. Doesn't matter what time, 2 weeks, 6 months, as long as it is implemented correctly.

Lol, cant we just look at the last poll, so we have to continuously watch that 75% of people dont want safe zones removed in prelude (however long it will last)?

here, to save you the trouble ;P :

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...nes-in-Prelude