View Poll Results: When Should Safe Zones Be Turned Off?

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2 Weeks

27 19.01%
  • 4 Weeks

18 12.68%
  • 3 Months

18 12.68%
  • 6 Months

79 55.63%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I don't really understand this thread any more. You don't want another DarkFall and yet you're suggesting make it that way. War system isn't ready and until it is there is nothing to fight for. You can't claim territory, you can't loot bins, you could only kill people that are sitting in the village and they will be naked in case of attack, you can destroy building only by dismatling.

As I said before many times, until war system is ready it will only benefit griefers. If you don't want safezones go evil and fight other evil tribes until warfare is implemented.

After the features are implemented to allow towns to build defenses, most importantly gates.

You know, something tells me ,this game may not be for you.If you ask for a refund ,I think you can still get you money back.Just an idea

If safe zones are consensual, I might just have to. That changes everything for me and the 15 guys I am playing this game with. You think they will refund all 15 of us?

Cool. I will take the news to our website and talk to the guys about it in TS tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    If safe zones are consensual, I might just have to. That changes everything for me and the 15 guys I am playing it with. You think they will refund all 15 of us?
    You'll have to make a new poll thread, BigCountry, I screwed it up miserably. And for the record, I don't believe what anyone else says are their motives for wanting safe zones gone, except for yours and the guy who is just plain honest enough to admit he wants to kill people and take their stuff so he doesn't have to stand around gathering or making it. Two slightly different forms of respect for you both. Which won't keep me from running as fast as I can away from either of you if I see you in game!

haha thanks man.

Yeah we read into this game as offering territory controlled group vs group end game. We knew it would not come for 6 months. That sucked, but we could of maybe lived with it being we don't get a lot of sandbox games. But nowhere did we read anything about group vs group being consensual. That changes everything for us.

Thank God! Please leave, sick of looking at all these worthless polls and you desperately trying to change what this game is about.

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    But nowhere did we read anything about group vs group being consensual. That changes everything for us.
    so the tribe fighting you back feverishly to keep their land..depending on if they are enjoying the combat or not "changes everything for you?"