Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I love the constant implication that the devs favor Hopi. We ran for our land like everyone else, and got a corrupt totem that doesn't work to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    "allowing me here?" I paid my 40 bux.

I also run a rather large guild and am scouting this game as a main game for us. I don't want only a pvp game.. but I dont want certain areas to be invulnerable. I loved this game at first but if the community want to just sit in their tribe area untouched crafting this game isn't the game we thought it was.
    yea comments like that don't add much. Obviously I'm not talking bout every recent player and people new to community, but adding unnecessary polls and threads that just blur whats going on and annoys the established, and in the loop people, gets old fast.

take you for example, you haven't done enough research to realize safe zones are only so that a rich game can develop, so temporary. There are no cities or sites with lore and history to intrigue the gamer, they need to be created and grown by the tribes during the prelude phase; we're essentially creating the game. Then the total war can begin.

I don't mean to talk down to you or others but its hard not to on this subject. plus i'm alil phased right now so i'm not sure if i'm making my point as clear as i want to.

Quote Originally Posted by tilla View Post
    I love the constant implication that the devs favor Hopi. We ran for our land like everyone else, and got a corrupt totem that doesn't work to boot.
    no ones talking about that, don't worry the case will be brought to light soon enough.

No offense but you were talking about it. And I responded to that. We know the 'case' as it stands and it's literally nothing no other tribe can and will get out of the guides.

There is a huge problem with the ability to flag a safe zone on and off. Tribes can level up, farm, build, gear up etc in safety and when they feel they are "ready" can turn the safe zone off. The moment they feel they are losing the battle they will turn the safe zone back on and continue to grow in peace. So whats the advantage of an evil tribe? Or the tribe that chooses not to have a safe zone from day one? The current safe zone structure deters any pvp or tribal wars.

Dont get me wrong, it doesnt stop us from having pvp, but it adds a penalty for those who want to participate 100%.

Who says it can be turned off again? Ideally it would be at least a 24 hour timer if not longer, but if the devs were really serious about balance it would be a permanent change.

Having it as a toggle in the first place is pretty imbalanced. Unless there are pro's and con's to every action, then the great majority will always choose the safe way. I'm not against safe zones, but I do think some thought needs to be put into properly balancing it with respect to the rest of the game. It's not impossible to cater to PvP'ers and and PvE'ers. Eve did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    There is a huge problem with the ability to flag a safe zone on and off. Tribes can level up, farm, build, gear up etc in safety and when they feel they are "ready" can turn the safe zone off. The moment they feel they are losing the battle they will turn the safe zone back on and continue to grow in peace. So whats the advantage of an evil tribe? Or the tribe that chooses not to have a safe zone from day one? The current safe zone structure deters any pvp or tribal wars.

Dont get me wrong, it doesnt stop us from having pvp, but it adds a penalty for those who want to participate 100%.
    I haven't seen any info that you'll be able to "change" to safezone at any time, for all I know it might be one time choice. I haven't seen any statement on what will happen with safezones when tribes go to war. We don't know if extension areas will be safe zones.

Let Jooky take care of problems with code he has now and you have full two months of free gameplay to ask question. I'm sure you'll get your answers.

And Tilla X was implying that hopi members were Guides.

Quote Originally Posted by tilla View Post
    No offense but you were talking about it. And I responded to that. We know the 'case' as it stands and it's literally nothing no other tribe can and will get out of the guides.
    getting off topic here but oh well, you don't know what I'm talking about. no ones talking bout the devs but in game guides and if its not them then there is a serious glitch with teleporting when entering hopi territory

Quote Originally Posted by Xx1327 View Post
    getting off topic here but oh well, you don't know what I'm talking about. no ones talking bout the devs but in game guides and if its not them then there is a serious glitch with teleporting when entering hopi territory
    You get teleported when you enter Hopi territory ?