View Poll Results: I want a seperate server with no safe zones.

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 38.10%
  • Yes please

13 61.90%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I do not think you are, would be, separating anyone? Where are you guys getting that information?

Serious PvPers do not want to play with serious PvErs, and serious PvErs to do want to play with serious PvPers. They are 2 completely different play styles. How is that separation?

Put it this way, you give us a full blown hard core PvP server, and myself, along with a few other veteran leads playing this game, would have it full in one week. I think you guys seriously fail to grasp the power in that....hordes of PvP'ers (organized guilds/clans) are BEGGING for a good PvP sand box games....and they show up to play if one is delivered. Almost overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
    Do you not grasp that some people, like you claim yourself to be, don't like to PVE or craft?
    Most PvP'ers like to PvE and craft, but only if it's driven to PvP - like it should in every "sandbox" game. If you PvE and craft only to stock pile items, what is the point in even playing the game? There has to be war, their has to be strife, there has to be item loss. Without it, no one buys or sells anything because everyone has everything.

I believe the poll results are used to determine voters manners.

Quote Originally Posted by Shmultz View Post
    Shhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Shmultz View Post
    Rofl exactly, and we have more voters who chose 'Yes' than the ones who chose 'Yes please'...kinda sad

Why don't you set up some pvp "war-like" thing? Will is doing his arena..

You could simply ask the devs to add another thread called "war".. And set up a poll for times people are available... and then have a HUGE PLAYER CREATED WAR. It could be FFA... guild base and the like. Set up the Zone number ahead of time. Something like that.

You don't have to be w/out any fun warlike pvp just because there are safe zones. You could even create a tribe somewhere and build it up pretty nice and disband it so that it could be a kind of king of the hill tourney and it would all be player organized. Except some guild might come and claim it lol. Even so as long as you aren't part of that guild you can still pvp your heart out.

Folks that are in this game to simply gank everyone will run players from the game unless players get protection somehow, its that simple,, If I personally cant play the game as intended because everytime I try to build up my craft or Tribe area some asshats come along with no better intent than to find exploits and screw with me , I and some of my friends will leave this game period!..I love PvP but not in this type of game,, I play BadCompany 2, and World War 2 on line its pure PvP and I get my fix,, Gankers cant play those type games to long as everyone is a ganker...lol.. no advantage over anyone other than experience in those type of games..its just me and my 2 cents worth nothing more..

Quote Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
    Do you not grasp that some people, like you claim yourself to be, don't like to PVE or craft? You need those players alongside you to diversify the game world. I don't want to go play rock em sock em robots on some bears and racoons for days, so I'll get some guy who likes doing that to get my shit for me. While he's doing that i'll be chopping necks and fueling his crafting by providing him with incentive to do so.
    Illmaculate - wow the voice of common sense and reason i never thought id see it!

Ohhh I get it now, this poll is to list the players who plan to quit Xsyon because they aren't getting thier way. Gotcha!

Just kidding. PvP is just as important in this game as scrap piles are. If you had no fear of wandering around everyone would build a solo homestead and do whatever they wanted whenever they wanted. No, I dont think there should be a seperate server. What I think is the whiner PvP types need to just buck up and accept the system in game the way it is and learn2play in it. If they can't learn2play with the carebears in thier sandbox then maybe they need to go find a new sandbox to play in. But, the carebaears aren't gonna get outta the box or move over for you, your just gonna have to learn to deal with that fact.

Now, either your man enough to play this game with the carebears the way it is, or your not man enough to do that. Thats really the only question that needs to be asked around here.

What sold me on this game was the ffa full loot pvp in a sandbox with a lot of sand.

What i got, a sandbox with the word sand written on a piece of paper, anti-griefind laws enforced my magical guides, invisible force fields protecting me, and the ability to dig a hole that i have to /unstuck myself out of....what the hell happend here?

Sandboxes are suppose to be easy....create the world, drop some players into it, and step the fuck back....why are we wasting valuable development time deabating rulesets? The faster we get the whole world, the sooner that the people that fear pvp can have a huge world to hide in.

If this game is all pve carebears, then all of them can easily band together and stomp out the pvpers...oh wait no griefing policy...well they can refuse to sell us their good then, force us to suffer and craft.

Really not liking where this game is headed anymore.

Anyway the pvp in darkfall that everyone is clamoring over, and fearing, was so over dramatized. All you had to do was prepare for it and you were fine.

Why are we all so scared of virtual death, or losing that tent that didnt do anything anyway, or losing those tools that some guy near you has made 100's of and is throwing them away?

Does everyone really want a terraforming real life sim game?

Wish this game had the population to support a no rules pvp server, hell we might even be able to get some friends and guilds to stop on by and give you all $40 if there was.