View Poll Results: I want a seperate server with no safe zones.

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 38.10%
  • Yes please

13 61.90%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Seperate PvP Server ASAP?

This thread is for players who want a separate server with no safe zones.

It's not a thread for changing the current server over to no safe zones or for anything else.

Only post and vote in this thread if you are in favor of having a server with no safe zones as soon as one can be created.

Splitting the already small player base is a terrible idea, just suffer through safezones for the first couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
    If removing safe zones means making a separate server then no. Trust me, you don't want what will be a small population playing this game segregated.
    For the purposes of this poll, that's what it means.

(Edited to add: Notice, you don't see me voting yes.)

Troll poll ftw!
    No, it's not. The issue seems muddied by proposed time line changes and will there or won't there be full blown, no safe zone pvp in six months, and we'll quit if there are safe zones for six months and we'll quit if there aren't safe zones for six months and on and on. I thought this thread might simplify things, but nope, guess not.

Dude, you made a poll with one option to choose...
    Yeah, I had the not as clever as I thought it was idea that if you couldn't vote no, you wouldn't come into the thread unless you supported the idea, which is what I also hinted at in my OP. Well, I am sleep deprived at the moment, sorry all. I guess I was out looking for people with BigCountry's answer for the thread. Which is an unreserved, yes, I'll move there, I'll play there, and me and the other people I know will happily fill it up.

please....in 1 month players from normal will be bored and theyll come to the pvp to find is much more amusing and rewarding.

as i said in another thread i've also had a change of heart

I've changed my mind after some thought, i'd rather them bring up another server to be in chaos mode so most of the gankers will head over there and real pvp players that intend to use the features as they should instead of just ganking everyone on sight can be on the main server. I'd rather have a smaller population than be ganked every 5 minutes as happens in most games like DF, MO and so far xsyon.

We don't know how big the player base is right now. Seeing Jordi's posts about different servers it seems to be big enough. If there are enough players to populate a separated FFA PvP server then I say go for it. ( I didn't vote since I wouldn't play on that server, just supporting the idea).

i agree, xsyon is going to a niche game with a small playerbase no need to seperate the community. The pop may start off as being too much for one server but after the initial rush of launch just as all mmos they will lose players. I don't see this mmo getting enough to support another server very well. Besides hasn't it already been stated the safe zones are only for prelude to build the world first?