Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool If your new to Xsyon, please read this...

Removed.

Very confused to where this game is heading at the moment.

helpful and informitive. How are you confused? Sandbox game about rebuilding socity. If you talking about tne three threads you opened about pvp, pvp is open cept in your tribe zone. Once prelude is over tribe wars will be introduced.

Was just announced tribal warfare would be consensual.

So I had to edit the post. Sorry.

Game changer. BIG time.

Xsyon, Please refund BigCountry his money and let him move on.

What if a future full of major incentives to pvp (like new territory or resources-livestock, horses, pet chipmunks, etc.) had the big tribes warring all the time anyway, though?

Some people are too impatient to see how the game develops, wouldn't you agree that in the long run we are better off without them?

Quote Originally Posted by Atmos View Post
    Some people are too impatient to see how the game develops, wouldn't you agree that in the long run we are better off without them?
    agreed let these threads die!

Bye BigCountry, say so long to all your gank friends for me

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    Was just announced tribal warfare would be consensual.

So I had to edit the post. Sorry.

Game changer. BIG time.
    i don't know why you confused, xsyon was never meant to be all about the PVP like i said to you in another thread this mmo doesn't seem to fit you and those like you that wants a sandbox that is purely pvp oriented. xyson to me was designed to be a life simulator not a pvp simulator. there are others that would do that alot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmos View Post
    Not if he meant what he said about being willing to go to a separate server to play the way he wants to play. If there's enough demand for that, why would I ever object? It's money for future game development, and it wouldn't do me any harm (so long as it wouldn't do the game itself any harm, which isn't up to me to figure out, fortunately).