Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    you cant opt out of pvp. lets keep this on track you can only opt out of terrrtory wars. and that will also only apply to your "capital" later when new land is opened up it is likely that if u want to expand into it you will have to enable warfare.
    Where are you getting this information?? New land opening up??

Territory wars were the PvP man. And when you can opt out of that you can opt out of the PvP. It's horrible news.

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post

Territory wars were the PvP man. And when you can opt out of that you can opt out of the PvP. It's horrible news.
    There will be territory wars, just not in format you want them to be.

And game FFA PvP with full loot.

Quote Originally Posted by MikaHR View Post
    And game FFA PvP with full loot.
    And consensual tribe warfare (which translates into "no one using it").....which leaves the ONLY outlet for PvP in the form of ganking and grieving....

I hope you guys are ready for it....lol

the world is currently 64 square kilomters, and will eventually open up to 1200 square km.

Also, more land opening up during prelude is planned as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    you cant opt out of pvp. lets keep this on track you can only opt out of terrrtory wars.
    If you remain inside your tribal border, then you are opting out of PVP. Given you can build defensively and keep out or at least create choke points, what's the problem with PVP again ?

I think this whole Safe Zone Enabled/Disabled is going to be a headache and just complicates things as mgilbrtsn has already suggested. But, I'm thinking one way around it is how the corporation warfare is handled in EVE Online. You have to declare war with the corporation before you can attack them (in high security regions with police presence), and there's maintenance costs to keep the war going. Rather then the annoying Safety Zone Enabled/Disabled nonsense, let tribes declare war on one another before they can attack eachother? But if you have a tribe declaring war on you and you don't want to, allow tribes to build safe houses so members have some form of safety?

Keith I read from Xsyon that the current engine/game does not support land (server) addition like in EvE. Did you read somewhere else that it will in the future?

Keith I read from Xsyon that the current engine/game does not support land (server) addition like in EvE. Did you read somewhere else that it will in the future?
    During the Prelude, Xsyon will continuously evolve and expand. Denizens will uncover remnants of lost technology, discover new crafts and skills and encounter new creatures. A deadly fog which surrounds the basin will slowly recede to expose new lands, more affected and ravaged by the ongoing apocalypse.

120 sq km starting playing field, gradually expanding to a 1200 sq km area and beyond

http://www.xsyon.com/features

I don't know if it's 120 sq km now or what...

*Edit*
    Is the only feature people read "FFA OPEN PVP" and hit pre-order ?

Where are you getting this information?? New land opening up?? ...
    Quote Originally Posted by www.xsyon.com/about
    During the Prelude, Xsyon will continuously evolve and expand. Denizens will uncover remnants of lost technology, discover new crafts and skills and encounter new creatures. A deadly fog which surrounds the basin will slowly recede to expose new lands, more affected and ravaged by the ongoing apocalypse.
    [Edit: sorry, Dubanka, I didn't see that you had already posted the information.]