View Poll Results: Stop the Rage/bickering/Flaming or Continue

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Patience is a virtue, I will play out of beta and decide what the game needs

28 77.78%
  • I have no idea how the game will play-out after beta so will ignorantly rage without knowing

8 22.22%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PVP & Safezones--Stop The QQ & Requests

We should all allow the devs to finish this game up and get us out of beta. We should then play for a good bit and see how it flows rather then

A. Requesting PVP servers
    B. Requesting no safe zones at launch
    C. Stating that if this game becomes FFA PK and i can't have Safe Zone I quit!
    D. PVPers are Griefers!
    E. PVE players are CareBears!
    D. etc.....

Lets just let them launch and we play the game for a good bit and then give good established feedback oppsed to OMG i heard from dude that his buddy's brother just heard this game is ganna be PVP Gankfest or Carebear City or etc..... POLL!

Ultima Online was the greatest out there due to everyone having no idea and just playing the game to see how it fit.

Anyone else have thoughts?

2. 02-21-2011, 02:23 PM

3. 02-21-2011, 02:27 PM

Noooooooooo, not anther poll

Is it allright to QQ about amount of polls ;P

Yes, please.

We should wait to see how gameplay will look like after launch and then make some suggestions.
    Jooky made this game fun so far and I trust that it will stay this way.
    We all appreciate that he's considering our suggestions. Let's not abuse it and confuse him.

I have been reading these forums for months. Where did all this PVP crowd come from? So many complaints in the last 2 weeks about PVP. Let the game develop and trust in the developer. It is his vision. I like what I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Toughluck View Post
    I have been reading these forums for months. Where did all this PVP crowd come from? ...
    From Darkfall and Mortal Online. Here is the link to the Xsyon thread on the Darkfall forum: http://forums.darkfallonline.com/sho...d.php?t=277065. It's an entertaining read and you can learn a bit about the mindset of some Darkfall players.

Warning: foul language and heavy insults ahead.

Yup a lot of people were sold on the idea of a full loot pvp sandbox with more sand.

And please dont propegate the idea that MO is a game, especially one that people play.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    From Darkfall and Mortal Online. Here is the link to the Xsyon thread on the Darkfall forum: http://forums.darkfallonline.com/sho...d.php?t=277065. It's an entertaining read and you can learn a bit about the mindset of some Darkfall players.

Seems to me that all the people complaining about ffa pvp [or supposed lack thereof] seem to think that a ffa pvp game has to be a kind of mass slaughter where nothing happens but fighting 24/7 and about as much depth as a puddle in the sahara

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post

The pvp crowd has been around long before you. The rule sets have been somewhat of a mystery and now that we are getting down the to nitty gritty, people are complaining--from both sides. There was a fair amount of pvp focus a year ago, it was talked about in the features and discussed here on the forums. This new influx of people has brought a bunch of know it alls that want to claim the game for PvE or PvP entirely. The truth is both groups have been lured in with the air of promise...what actually happens, only time will tell.