Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I over looked this bit of info about pvp combat

Direct from the features list:

Combat permissions in tribe zones based on tribal settings
    I think a lot of other people have made the same mistake.

This really is going to change things for a lot of people I think.

There's not much point to building a defensive city if you can just turn off the combat, and if some people can turn it off then I see pretty much everyone keeping combat out of their city.

I don't feel mislead, I made this mistake myself and blame no one.

its not the end of the world for full on pvp building destruction and tribe warfare fans. Im sure when new lands open up with new resources available that anything built there will be fought over. I think the sensible suggestion would be that opting out can only happen in the current lands - what in future may be a kind of starter area, especially when scrap piles have been depleted.

You and a lot of people feel the same man. It's like a dagger in the heart.

I blame no one either. But unfortunately I misled a lot of my friends into dropping 40 bucks into this game. And unfortunately I have to answer to them.

Did i missed something ?

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    You and a lot of people feel the same man. It's like a dagger in the heart.

I blame no one either. But unfortunately I misled a lot of my friends into dropping 40 bucks into this game. And unfortunately I have to answer to them.
    a lot of people? seems like today's forum activity has been dominated by you and a couple of others thats all. You only have to look at the removal of safe zones poll (s) to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    especially when scrap piles have been depleted.
    why do you think scrap piles can be depleted, the features list says that resources are constantly renewed and depleted. what i gather from that is while you may deplete a resource it will renew eventually. if you think about it there will always be scrap piles, we have to pile our own trash somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    why do you think scrap piles can be depleted, the features list says that resources are constantly renewed and depleted. what i gather from that is while you may deplete a resource it will renew eventually. if you think about it there will always be scrap piles, we have to pile our own trash somewhere.
    dont know maybe its wishful thinking! Thers nothing in a scrap pile that someone shouldnt be able to make once the full professions list comes in as the game develops and we get metal working ect and mining.

You guys just weren't reading into the game enough imo. Also look at the FAQ page and find some of the interviews...

Must be from mmorpg, anyone else sick of all these turds thinking they know everything and prob haven't even played a week?

Nah, we have played for almost 3 weeks man. All in preparation for war. Come to find out today it's all in preparation for the sims.
    lol