Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Here's the final question

In the features list it states: "Combat permissions in tribe zones based on tribal settings"

So the final question I have is this: Can a tribe opt out of wars and being seiged when the time comes for wars and seiging?

If it's all consensual I am not really sure how it can exist Keith. They really opened a huge can of worms with this one.

I cannot imagine trying to campaign a war againts someone who has territories not wishing to participate. I just do not see how it could be done?

Having taken everything in from today's forum wars, I do not think this game is ready yet.

Just way too many questions not answered. Too many important questions. I am not getting a good sense of direction on how to play atm.

I guess we will all just have to leave it at that and hope for the best. We paid for 2 months. That's all we can do I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    Having taken everything in from today's forum wars, I do not think this game is ready yet.

Just way too many questions not answered. Too many important questions. I am not getting a good sense of direction on how to play atm.

I guess we will all just have to leave it at that and hope for the best. We paid for 2 months. That's all we can do I guess.
    Questions are answered. There is a vision for the game - one of fairness to the player base. anti griefing and compromise as i said in another thread. It IS possible to please a large % of the player base and i think xsyon will do that well.

Maybe, just maybe, you will be part of the small percentage that doesnt get totally what you want and if you're not willing to compromise then its not the game for you. And i really dont mean that to be offensive, just saying.

There will be many warring and many non warring guilds.

It's unrealistic to think that everywhere is going to be a state of constant war.

True, true, but we are all in the same boat, and you know what they say about rocking boats and all

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    Questions are answered. There is a vision for the game - one of fairness to the player base. anti griefing and compromise as i said in another thread. It IS possible to please a large % of the player base and i think xsyon will do that well.
    Nothing is answered dude.

What is the objective in playing this game as a group? it HAS NOT BEEN ANSWERED. And it keeps freaking chaging like a bunch of smoke and mirrors.

Is it nothing more than the sims online with terraforming? Hell at least the sims has some sort of objective? lol

Is it nothing more than the sims online with terraforming?
    No, it has FFA PVP outside of a small tribal safe zone. Full loot. Tribal warfare and in the future the possibility of fighting over resources when new areas open up. I know thats not confirmed but tbh i dont think many people would object to that scenario.

Nothing is answered dude.

What is the objective in playing this game as a group? it HAS NOT BEEN ANSWERED. And it keeps freaking chaging like a bunch of smoke and mirrors.

Is it nothing more than the sims online with terraforming? Hell at least the sims has some sort of objective? lol
    If everything goes right we will see this in 6-9 month when they release Tribal Wars