We still have access to all craft skills

This was turned on during beta for testing purposes, but it's not intended to be this way.

Are we going to have this turned off soon?

Edit: I did some digging and found this info that was updated on Dec 11 in the updates Archive:

-Players now start with all craft skills, however they receive 25 skill points and appropriate tools only for their primary selected craft.

Looks like we will be keeping all craft skills.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    This was turned on during beta for testing purposes, but it's not intended to be this way.

Are we going to have this turned off soon?
    I got the impression that this will be final, what made you think it was only for testing purposes ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    I got the impression that this will be final, what made you think it was only for testing purposes ?
    i asked during beta if we could get all skills turned on for testing purposes because you could only use 1 craft skill, and this was the answer:

Would it be possible to activate all skills so we can actually test out the features?

No. We already implemented too many temporary systems like the permissions and easy levelling that are still being reverted and balanced. Our goal now is to push forward with how things will actually be at launch. Soon we'll have training and the quest system implemented. These should make things much easier for starting players.

Shortly after they decided to turn them on anyway just to help us out during beta- and they are still on, I don't think it's intended this way unless they changed their mind and I missed the notice.

Edit: I did some digging and found this info that was updated on Dec 11 in the updates Archive:

-Players now start with all craft skills, however they receive 25 skill points and appropriate tools only for their primary selected craft.

Looks like we will be keeping all craft skills.

Yeah and then learning was supposed to have entered the game as well, but seeing that couldn't be finished before the Prelude I think they went with a; "All skills available from start."
    Or something similar I'm quite sure of it. Though I have never gotten official confirmation on it. (would seem the very plausible explanation.)