Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    ..i dont want the game system to treat me diffrently because i chose the high risk route...

that makes zero sense, it wouldnt be high risk then would it?

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    The extent that some go though, to limit peoples game play (should they choose pvp lets say) is amazing to me. In the same breath that the crafters say "dont force your pvp on me" they sugges nerf mechanics for those who dont choose to go their rout. Hypocritical at best.

The pvp crowd wants a sandbox, player enforced rules, no game mechanisms to replace player induced law. we also want the game to be fair, i dont want the game system to treat me diffrently because i chose the high risk route, and choose to spend my time outside of safezones looking for trouble.

if you choose to nerf evil players stats, or do something as stupid as perma death....rest assured pvpers wont be the one getting killed....we will just be foreced to travel in undefeatable zergs....we tend to use sandbox law to counter and restrictive game systems. i dont want this. fair is fair, if a crafter can camp inside a safezone, safely gathering mats, safely crafting, and not losing stats realted to their profession in the process, a person who chooses (we have the right to choose how we play correct?) the higher risk route shouldnt be penalized for doing so.

i thought we all wanted a sandbox here...why are we discussing how one route of gameplay should be limited?

we already have tribe members breaking off, setting up homestead safezones, gathering mats, returning to the tribe and crafting....is this what you want?

artificial safe zones, nerfing players choices in game play, punishing people for choosing a certain route....its all such horrible ideas in what was suppose to be a sandbox.

Just remember...ganking has NEVER been an issue in game, its nothing like DF, MO or SB. This game is diffrent already...why are we even discussing nerfing the sandbox to prevent a problem that never has existed?
    re read fabric, it will set in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruise187 View Post
    A lot of people have died crafting. all kinds of accidents happen in the work place where people die. So ya. if i get perma death for ganking griefing then you need to havea chance of dieing while crafing or building/ those logs look heavy and would crush your whiny skull. So that sounds about right. make it happen
    these arguements just get more idiotic as time goes by. No point in really going on about it anymore, the game will be how the devs want it to be, no point in trolling/flaming about it anymore as it isn't worth it in the end.