View Poll Results: Amount of PvP in the current game

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • There is not enough PvP in the current game.

29 29.29%
  • There is just the right amount of PvP in the current game.

50 50.51%
  • There is too much PvP in the current game.

20 20.20%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Combat isn't fixed yet... I'd vote N/A .

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    there isnt enough because they havent added it yet...we will see later

All there is to do if your combat is gank, since there is no pve mobs to kill, or pvp objectives like preparing for war.

another worthless poll in a long line of worthless polls.
    It's good to see that you have no clue how to prepare for the future...

There could always be more content in game.

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    Combat isn't fixed yet... I'd vote N/A .
    I think its more 'hasnt been created yet'. as I heard someone say 'Tales in the Desert currently has more combat than Xsyon'

If combat were more fleshed out, and alignment actually worked as intended, then I would love to see more of it. At this time, and under these conditions, I believe we're being offered a good dose of potential pvp.

I look forward to more elaborate fighting mechanics and the framework for stimulating territorial and resource control.

Currently im ganking people with the asshatty wipe is coming attitude, though when the game launches it'll mostly be keeping my tribes area clear of hostiles and thats it until they implement cannibalism or some other form of incentive to actually go gank. (No i dont frakking gank people to spawns, get a life)

theres no pvp in the game, with the lag, anyone can easily sprint to their safezone before any of my hits register.

any consensual pvp "duels" ive participated in resulted if both parties giving up, since hits dont register and the server can keep up with our locations.

theres no need to protect resources with safezones that make a fishing alt an unstoppible force

you can just carry a perimission locked basket on your back...no loot for you...

theres no systems to cater to a pvper, other than full loot, which loses its fun factor quickly with the lag and ability to sprint into water or a safe zone.

N/A would be a good option to add to the poll.

really dont see any need to do any of this untill they open up new land and put tribal wars in, but then if they keep safezones as an option people will just break off from their tribes, set a safe homestead, procure resources in saftey, and return to the tribe when they are complete.

for some reason people are still terrified that the games going to turn into a DF gankfest, despite there are other things to do in the game, something the gankfest games never offerd (which is why they were gank fests)

I had a nekkid guy kill me with one hit. I had a 'pvp' build and was also wearing armor. It made me laugh pretty hard though

No such thing as "enough" PvP, imo.

Well the pvp i have had so far has been ok.. I have been lucky and only had fights when the servers where not lagging..

Its pased quite well, they do need to flesh the combat out a bit maybe adding some special attack skills for the different weapons. I guess the main thing they need to sort out is getting attacked from behind you jsut take way to much damage, if someone gets 1 good hit on you from behind thats it there is no way you can out damage your opponant..

I aint really been out looking for pvp yet its just what has come my way near my tribes lands.. i come from darkfall so of course i do like pvp but i think they combat system needs work before it can become a major art fo the game.