View Poll Results: Amount of PvP in the current game

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • There is not enough PvP in the current game.

29 29.29%
  • There is just the right amount of PvP in the current game.

50 50.51%
  • There is too much PvP in the current game.

20 20.20%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Content with the amount of PvP in the game?

With all the recent posts and polls about PvP I believe there is one poll still missing, thus I take the liberty to create it.

It's straight: Are you content with the amount of PvP in the current game? There are just three options, please choose one of:

- There is not enough PvP in the current game.
    - There is just the right amount of PvP in the current game.
    - There is too much PvP in the current game.

I feel there's plenty of PVP to be had right now in the game, but for all the wrong reasons. Were not fighting for resources or space, but because we have nothing to do right now because of wipes, so PVP is the best form of pass time right now. Once the Prelude is live and you know your character and achievements will be saved, I feel that's when the real PVP begins, especially in 6-9 months when safety is removed.

I don't think there's a solid base to judge it on, before "release" there was probably a lot of people that barely played and waited for release after release well you already know. I've been running around a bit but I barely see any people but I do see a lot of totems both before and after release.

Agree with honelith, when we're all playing for keeps things will change, what we make and have will become more meaningful and it wont be a "let's go PK, who cares if we lose, a wipe is comming." mentality anymore.

I went on a 4 hour adventure lastnight and had more than enough PvP, enough Exploration, Enough Roleplay....it was great. Leave your tribal zone don't be afraid to traverse to the other side of the map. Met many great foes and made many great friends along the way.

He actually did, shadowed him for awhile lol.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    I went on a 4 hour adventure lastnight and had more than enough PvP, enough Exploration, Enough Roleplay....it was great. Leave your tribal zone don't be afraid to traverse to the other side of the map. Met many great foes and made many great friends along the way.
    This. And I'm sure it will be even more conflict for wandering explorers after launch, with more players in game more often.

omg - we killed this already yesterday- lets beat it some more.

pvp is everywhere other than tribe zones- after prelude- there are no safe spots- no switches that tribes can turn on and off.

What this means:

Combat permissions in tribe zones based on tribal settings.
    Tribes will be able to turn on/off the ability to SPAR with their members inside the tribe zone. The default is that tribe members cannot attack and do damage to other tribe members in their city.

Not bad now, but more would be better, especially the Tribal War aspect.

there isnt enough because they havent added it yet...we will see later

All there is to do if your combat is gank, since there is no pve mobs to kill, or pvp objectives like preparing for war.

another worthless poll in a long line of worthless polls.