Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    The fact that he has said that safe zones will not be able to be toggled but he has NOT decided about a seperate server for full warfare tells me he HAS decided about the first point. Wether he changes his mind in the future is a different matter.
    I think the real source of my question is not the debate over what he said or didnt say because I really dont give a flying F.

What I really am curious about is why so many people care?

To be honest, most of the people I have spoken to in game got the game and played it without knowing if there were safezones or not, including myself. Many pvp forum posters really think the carebears care about this faaaaar more then they actually do.

As a current Darkfall player I think the entire pvp engine in this game is rather silly and people trying to be a pvp bad ass in this game is funny to me, but in all fairness I am new so I understand I might be missing something

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    I think the real source of my question is not the debate over what he said or didnt say because I really dont give a flying F.

What I really am curious about is why so many people care?

To be honest, most of the people I have spoken to in game got the game and played it without knowing if there were safezones or not. Many pvp forum posters really think the carebears care about this faaaaar more then they actually do
    hehe it might not seem like it but tbh i dont care which option is chosen when it comes to ending prelude. I can live with either the way i play the game is fairly balanced. I definately wouldnt want only pve but thats not gonna happen anyway so im happy.

I suppose my opionion really is that although i think its great that the devs listen to the player base and evolve the game accordingly that can also lead to problems as we have seen in the past couple of days. I think sometimes firm leadership is needed and just evaluater the options, including forum activity, behind the scenes and then just tel the player base whats happening and stick to it.

and im not getting into a discussion about it in the other thread, im happy to here tho!

Quote Originally Posted by Mims44 View Post
    At launch all tribal areas will be safe zones, yet they are currently working on a way for us to toggle tribe wars during prelude. After prelude that toggle option is gone, and there are no safe zones.
    yes exactly