Hey !
I know, this word is overused these days, but so far, i like the 'potential' of this game. At the Moment there is only one problem which really really bothers me, and will propably keep me from subbing when its going life, and thats this insane grind.
Take scavanging for example - you can do 3 hours of walk, press 3 ( since 1 and 2 is not usable - wtf ?!), walk, press 3, walk, press 3 and get maybe 5 skillpoints and not even one bolt. This is just not right ...
Or sneaking - i tried that for hours yesterday and i don't got one single freaking point for it.

It feels like a good old leveling game, but instead of having a char level from 1...x once, you have to level from 1 to 100 like 10 times, and each time you have to do another repetive and boring task for ages.
This maybe is what some are looking for, but seriously, they should try anarchy online .. or lineage.

I for one see 2 problems with that: it leads to macroing and it centers the game around maXxoring skills.

Since there is a skill decay, terraforming, open pvp, tribes and loads of stuff ahead, there is really no need to have these traditional slow progressing skills - it should at the very very least be as fast as it is in Mortal Online, where you see almost immidiately a skillgain the first time you use it. Lets say it again: at the very very very least !

thx for reading