View Poll Results: I fully understand safe zones after prelude..

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

10 40.00%
  • No!

15 60.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you understand safe zones after prelude?

After all the discussion and the statement from Jooky do you now feel that you fully understand the situation regarding safe tribal areas AFTER prelude (whenever that may be)

If you vote YES briefly describe what you think will happen.

If you agree with a scenario already posted just /agree

If you disagree, dont argue a point just post your own explanation.

KEEP IT SHORT AND SIMPLE!

I voted yes- i totally understand now.

There will be no safe zones that you can toggle on or off after prelude. All pvp will have consequence, you can defend your city with defensvie structtures and your players to fight off raiders.

The only toggle option will be to allow friendly fire within your tribe to allow your members to spar.

From what I understand from Virtus' yesterday post and Jordi's today update is that safe zones after Prelude will be optional, but they can not be switched on and off, it will be a one time choice. But seeing that others read it in the opposite way I'm rather confused than I was before.

really dont care.

There are few things to keep in mind.

1. his general focus is to not have grieving and not have pvp be the primary focus of the game. people should understand that before getting to much involved
    2. its never a good idea to play a game you dont enjoy now thinking it will be what you enjoy 6 months from now anyway so all you need to worry about is do you like the game now, if not then F off

pretty simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    From what I understand from Virtus' yesterday post and Jordi's today update is that safe zones after Prelude will be optional, but they can not be switched on and off, it will be a one time choice. But seeing that others read it in the opposite way I'm rather confused than I was before.
    the simple answer is that Virtus was wrong the only option you will have like I stated above is to allow or not allow friendly fire so your mebers can spar.

My understanding is that after prelude safe zones will no longer be optional or toggleable if thats a word. In the mean time they may be if a tribe wants to begin warring early.

I also /agree with FabricSofteners points.

I dont understand why so many even care...

If you want to seige you will be able to seige eventually, why are you so intrested in only seiging people who dont want to play with your marbles in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    I dont understand why so many even care...

If you want to seige you will be able to seige eventually, why are you so intrested in only seiging people who dont want to play with your marbles in the first place?
    Try to keep on topic, there are plenty of other threads to argue the toss over who is right and who is wrong. THis one is intended just to gauge how many different interpretations of the info there are thats all! If you dont care just dont get involved.

- Some players are imagining 'safe switches' that can be turned on and off. That's not part of any plan.

- A separate zone (as the mist clears) or server with no safe zones at all is also under consideration depending on the world's population. My goal is not to impose new limits as solutions but to give more choices.
    End of Prelude dose not means open PVP

During the Prelude the game will evolve based on the community.
    No where does he say tribes lands will be open pvp

this makes it very clear, tribes area will be safe zone. Why else would he say NO SAFE ZONES Under COnsideration <<<----

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    Try to keep on topic, there are plenty of other threads to argue the toss over who is right and who is wrong. THis one is intended just to gauge how many different interpretations of the info there are thats all! If you dont care just dont get involved.
    I am asking why people care, not asking who is right or wrong.

I am starting to think some here, perhaps you with this post, are just trolling.