Green Mist in Freel

So my friends and I found a good spot in Freel last night to set up camp. It has everything set up but the only problem is that there is green mist hanging all over it and it looks like Mirkwood. I dont want to be depressed when I'm building.

The funny thing is that this mist doesnt kill you like the other ones do, and the map on the forums indicate that this zone will be expanded on (already the land is developed as seen from a high mountain).

My question is - is there a way to lift this artificial mist? or are there plans to do so when the game launches?

Thanks!

Have your tribe/friends continually run around until they're out of stamina and start to pant. This will force more of the green mist to be converted in their lungs to CO2, in return the flora and fauna will help to convert that to O2. In about 2 months the air will be crisp and clean, you may have a third or fourth arm but those are advantages my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Have your tribe/friends continually run around until they're out of stamina and start to pant. This will force more of the green mist to be converted in their lungs to CO2, in return the flora and fauna will help to convert that to O2. In about 2 months the air will be crisp and clean, you may have a third or fourth arm but those are advantages my friend.
    Probably one of the funniest replies I've ever read!

Jalex19 - nope, no way to do that now

The mist will be lifted as the population grows. We have quite a bit more of the game world just waiting

Quote Originally Posted by GuideAnanchel View Post
    The mist will be lifted as the population grows. We have quite a bit more of the game world just waiting

Ananchel. PM me with coords for a junk pile next to sand that's not on the main lake or camped already. kthx

Sounds good Angel!

Quote Originally Posted by jalex19 View Post
    Ananchel. PM me with coords for a junk pile next to sand that's not on the main lake or camped already. kthx
    would you like the rest of the game handed to you too? get out and explore the map like everyone else had to...