Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

English/European Based Tribe

Howdy Folks,

English based player, looking for a community driven tribe, looking to build and expand. Not to fussed about PVP. Still have a DF account so I have my PVP needs covered (lack of population on eu df sucks!)

Only pre-ordered last week so I've had a bit of a play in game, learnt a few things. So won't need my hand held, although I may ask for some advice from time to time.

Anyway

Take Care

Riocht

Let me know once you find one
    They really don't understand "NO US TZ"

Quote Originally Posted by De7ilx View Post
    Let me know once you find one
    They really don't understand "NO US TZ"
    Will do matey, Im not entirely against joined a US tribe, its quite nice logging on and seeing the progress people have made while you have been work/sleep. But Ideally a Euro based Tribe would suit.

Hi Riocht,
    Xsyon Mercenaries are a mixed tribe of Eu and US. Our plan is to keep the tribe to a size where everyone gets to know everyone else, but to have enough players to get business done. We are looking for mature players who are looking for a tight knit group...no zerg here. If this sounds like it might be a fit, check out our website and forums.

Thanks

Hey peeps, mainly swedish and UK people in Deathwatch.
    Bunch of us are old DF players but from other varius games as well

Our plans are as follows: Try to Establish a Trade Outpost and a mercenary squad

Looking for the same thing as Riocht (EU tribe, build & expand), and I am essentialy in the same situation (mostly know the game). I am from the Netherlands.

The Eidolon Empire is a World Wide tribe with members from US, EU, & Kor at this time. The majority US based of course.
    If you've any interest in joining a World Wide Evil Tribe feel free to contact me via PM.

So... there are no pure EU guilds yet?

Quote Originally Posted by SotekOne View Post
    So... there are no pure EU guilds yet?
    I'd dare to say that Deathwatch is pure EU so far, we dont have a single member in xsyon outside EU but we are happy to recruit people outside EU, just because we go to sleep the game doesnt stop

Hey there fellow tea drinking, bad teeth, fish and chip eating friend.

My names Atreyu, think we already crossed paths in another thread in which tea was mentioned on numerous occasions!

The Sham is a UK based tribe, currently only recruiting UK players. May look to expand out to other EU countries, but not yet. Have a look on the freshly made recruitment thread if your interested

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...8360#post48360

Atreyu