Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re:Among The Shadows Thought on Current Active Tri

[b]Uzik wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]LanMandragon wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Surly and Red let me listen to one or two. I was impressed with dbc and anvil. Hyperion not so much.
    The mercs well i was impressed though i dont kniw if im impressed they can geind that much.[/quote]

The worst part about Hyperion officer chat was the pomp and circumstance.

Manus would log on in the middle of a battle and immediately take over.

The last real battle before Hyperion died (That Hamlet NW of the Dwarf lands) Manus marched the entire army right between two enemy armies.

I was leading an advance party and it was devastating listening to everyone get wiped out on vent. It was probably the most one sided and devastating battle in DFO history.[/quote]

lol that is horrible. Roll playing for the win.

Re:Among The Shadows Thought on Current Active Tribes

[b]Lily wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Brutix wrote:[/b]
    [quote]All these Darkfall stories are pissing me off.[/quote]

How about a 'darkfall veterans' thread in OT and you all piss off and circle jerk over your memories in there?[/quote]

serioulsy, someone should keep this thread on topic or something. stupid df players, psh.

[b]Karasu wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Lily wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Brutix wrote:[/b]
    [quote]All these Darkfall stories are pissing me off.[/quote]

How about a 'darkfall veterans' thread in OT and you all piss off and circle jerk over your memories in there?[/quote]

serioulsy, someone should keep this thread on topic or something. stupid df players, psh.[/quote]

Lol your a cute little monkey, yes you are.... *gives nuggy*

oops mt

Well im waiting for more Info on the game before i put anymore effort into it.
    I already got enough people to join me from the other games i play we are all just watching and waiting for some video's or some UI screen shots something to go off of.

THERE ARE ABOUT 50 THREADS DEALING WITH THIS GAME BEING A SCAM OR VAPORWARE GO USE ONE OF THOSE DON'T CLOG UP ANOTHER THREAD WITH IT! DELETING POSTS!

[b]Virtus wrote:[/b]
    [quote]THERE ARE ABOUT 50 THREADS DEALING WITH THIS GAME BEING A SCAM OR VAPORWARE GO USE ONE OF THOSE DON'T CLOG UP ANOTHER THREAD WITH IT! DELETING POSTS![/quote]

Just as I thought....moving on. Nothing to see here.

Interesting read.

I see some familiar faces that used to play darkfall, a game we still play. Especially interesting to see what these people have to say.

Anyway,
    Loving what this game is promising.

Hi we are coming.

Hopefully it's not a troll >

[b]Illmaculate wrote:[/b]
    [quote]
    Assuming this isn't a troll, look us up. And hello . Get that rhade out of retirement.[/quote]

Dear sir,

Why on earth would you think I'm trolling? :P
    It is not a troll. Vanidar promised to work on Rhade so we shall see, if he will bless us with his presence.