Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re:Among The Shadows Thought on Current Active Tribes

[b]Wrekkoning wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Since this forum is completely devoid of any activity, I figured I'd add something to it. We'll speak about the "tribes" that seem to have clawed their way out of the mire and into the forums as of late.

The current tribal community covers a broad spectrum. To my very untrained eye, it seems many clans have absolutely no knowledge of the intricacies that are involved in running a thriving guild.

on one side of the coin, we have Some "Tribes" that seem fairly competent. They attract members, they contribute to the forums and so on. You can make up your mind on them.

On the flip side of that coin, we have some tribes that showed up like a drunken uncle at your 18th birthday, and are as obviously useless as tits on a bull. You can make up your mind on them too

then, on the other side of a coin (ya i know coins only have 2 sides), we got the "under the radar" tribes. the ones hoping they can go a week without being noticed. Hiding in the far corners trying their best to be friends with everyone they meet while leveling a crafter to bribe the rest into not leveling their town.

All I'm sayin is when other clans roll up in here, I think the grounds gonna run red. But what do I know?

keep it clean and above the belt. No low blows[/quote]

And then there are the tribes that aren't even going to bother making their presence known on these forums. Not because they are crafters but because they don't recruit from the general public.

Visitor

[b]Cunk wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Wrekkoning wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Since this forum is completely devoid of any activity, I figured I'd add something to it. We'll speak about the "tribes" that seem to have clawed their way out of the mire and into the forums as of late.

The current tribal community covers a broad spectrum. To my very untrained eye, it seems many clans have absolutely no knowledge of the intricacies that are involved in running a thriving guild.

on one side of the coin, we have Some "Tribes" that seem fairly competent. They attract members, they contribute to the forums and so on. You can make up your mind on them.

On the flip side of that coin, we have some tribes that showed up like a drunken uncle at your 18th birthday, and are as obviously useless as tits on a bull. You can make up your mind on them too

then, on the other side of a coin (ya i know coins only have 2 sides), we got the "under the radar" tribes. the ones hoping they can go a week without being noticed. Hiding in the far corners trying their best to be friends with everyone they meet while leveling a crafter to bribe the rest into not leveling their town.

All I'm sayin is when other clans roll up in here, I think the grounds gonna run red. But what do I know?

keep it clean and above the belt. No low blows[/quote]

And then there are the tribes that aren't even going to bother making their presence known on these forums. Not because they are crafters but because they don't recruit from the general public.[/quote]
    Or they don't have sufficient grasp of literacy to write a post.

[b]Cunk wrote:[/b]
    [quote]]

And then there are the tribes that aren't even going to bother making their presence known on these forums. Not because they are crafters but because they don't recruit from the general public.[/quote]

nothing wrong with open recruiting :P

and wrekkoning, any clan your in will of course last i thought that went without saying

and to lily's comment i dont mind as long as its by you

Visitor

Amongst the Shadows?
    Call me slow if you will, but that must mean we've communicated via Forumfall in the past no doubt.
    Is that not so?

[b]Xx1327 wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Cunk wrote:[/b]
    [quote]]

nothing wrong with open recruiting :P
    [/quote]

Never said there was. Just saying that there will be a lot more tribes than what's being advertised on these forums.

I dont know how to answer that question villa. Was that a question?

I played DF.

I am interested to know how many people have actually joined a tribe, also how many have pre-ordered.

About your first post Wrekkoning, your second last line from memory, the speculation about bloodshed when other large clans show up... I don't play to many MMO's, so I may be slightly out of touch.

Xsyon is pretty small at the moment, I can see how if a large portion of a large WoW clan came over to play, it could get interesting, but I also don't -think- we will have to worry to much about large amounts of clansmen coming over, as the game just isn't that appealing to a lot of people.

I can't recall exactly how large your clan was Wrekkoning, but I'm interested to see how many people you manage to bring over, and if they will stay.

And thank you for sharing your thoughts on the BoC XX1327, although we haven't bothered getting allies like most other tribes yet, and I can't see us allied with Toxic :P

Visitor

[quote]I dont know how to answer that question villa. Was that a question?

I played DF.[/quote]
    Did you ever post on the off-topic forum, on the official Darkfall boards?

I followed DF before beta, so I probably did post on off topic. As well as the rest of the forums

Whats your point Villa? focus buddy. I saw you cracked your head slipping on some chicken, what are you getting at?

[quote]I followed DF before beta, so I probably did post on off topic. As well as the rest of the forums

Whats your point Villa? focus buddy. I saw you cracked your head slipping on some chicken, what are you getting at?[/quote]

Maybe his former self is returning, pray it be so.