Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Visitor

Re:Among The Shadows Thought on Current Active Tribes

[b]Wrekkoning wrote:[/b]
    [quote]I followed DF before beta, so I probably did post on off topic. As well as the rest of the forums

Whats your point Villa? focus buddy. I saw you cracked your head slipping on some chicken, what are you getting at?[/quote]
    Nothing sinister fellow, just enquiring as to whether he had engaged in witty banter over there. I try not to remember anyone from there, but some do slip through, such as some of these anvil nobs you see running around here lately.

[quote]I followed DF before beta, so I probably did post on off topic. As well as the rest of the forums

Whats your point Villa? focus buddy. I saw you cracked your head slipping on some chicken, what are you getting at?[/quote]

I forget who Among the Shadows were. Were you guys in Savage Alliance? That might explain it, I kind of lump you all together in my head.

Visitor

[b]Kailas wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Wrekkoning wrote:[/b]

I forget who Among the Shadows were. Were you guys in Savage Alliance? That might explain it, I kind of lump you all together in my head.[/quote]
    All I remember were the Mercs, Octobersnow (hahahaha Ginger Magician), Goons, Hyperion and SOTA.

[b]Kailas wrote:[/b]

I forget who Among the Shadows were. Were you guys in Savage Alliance? That might explain it, I kind of lump you all together in my head.[/quote]

You and me both bud, I quit SA. Which is Sad because we (myself and 1 other clan) were the ones that worked it up. ATS lived in ottenhall, while the rest lived in marithain and darkmoore. we didn't want anything to do with how SA operated and were the first to bail. SA was a sad display of short sightedness.

Visitor

[quote][b]Kailas wrote:[/b]

You and me both bud, I quit SA. Which is Sad because we (myself and 1 other clan) were the ones that worked it up. ATS lived in ottenhall, while the rest lived in marithain and darkmoore. we didnt want anything to do with how SA operated and were the first to bail. SA was a sad display of short sightedness. As well as game mechanics failing to come together.[/quote]
    Couldn't that accusation also be levelled against numerous other organisations such as Hyperion?

Absolutely.

As well as many of the early alliances.

[b]Villa wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Kailas wrote:[/b]

All I remember were the Mercs, Octobersnow (hahahaha Ginger Magician), Goons, Hyperion and SOTA.[/quote]

What about the Vangarian guard? We destroyed a 300-man guild in one 24-hour period, how do you not remember that? I positively gloat now and then. We have memes from it. End of.

yea df was a big let down, i've moved it to my D drive at this point and just gunna let my sub run out. i put alil too much into that game lol xD still had alot of good features but i dont like its direction and when compared to this game it pales which is kinda funny to say

now to remain on topic i will... clans are tribes too

You and me both bud, I quit SA. Which is Sad because we (myself and 1 other clan) were the ones that worked it up. ATS lived in ottenhall, while the rest lived in marithain and darkmoore. we didn't want anything to do with how SA operated and were the first to bail. SA was a sad display of short sightedness.[/quote]

Haha, yeah, I really only remember beta Savage Alliance, I guess we were based far away from each other after the game itself started. That and SA crumbled along with Hyperion pretty quick. I have fond memories from beta though of going into puppy-lands to hunt Savage Alliance like it was some sort of gentlemanly sport to poach the beasts. The only distinctive SA guild I remember is Image, mostly because I remember Lanmandragon.

He was a mod on Forumfall at one time as well.

Good guy, one i respect most out of the SA group. He stuck with them to long though