Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Among The Shadows Thought on Current Active Tribes

Since this forum is completely devoid of any activity, I figured I'd add something to it. We'll speak about the "tribes" that seem to have clawed their way out of the mire and into the forums as of late.

The current tribal community covers a broad spectrum. To my very untrained eye, it seems many clans have absolutely no knowledge of the intricacies that are involved in running a thriving guild.

on one side of the coin, we have Some "Tribes" that seem fairly competent. They attract members, they contribute to the forums and so on. You can make up your mind on them.

On the flip side of that coin, we have some tribes that showed up like a drunken uncle at your 18th birthday, and are as obviously useless as tits on a bull. You can make up your mind on them too

then, on the other side of a coin (ya i know coins only have 2 sides), we got the "under the radar" tribes. the ones hoping they can go a week without being noticed. Hiding in the far corners trying their best to be friends with everyone they meet while leveling a crafter to bribe the rest into not leveling their town.

All I'm sayin is when other clans roll up in here, I think the grounds gonna run red. But what do I know?

keep it clean and above the belt. No low blows

Re:Among The Shadows Thought on Current Active Tribes

Oh dear.

Visitor

Wrekkoning old boy, I dare say you've spread some slander.

Slander? no fine sir, slander is only definable if i have an object of attention. These are broad generalized statements.

[b]Wrekkoning wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Slander? no fine sir, slander is only definable if i have an object of attention. These are broad generalized statements.[/quote]

Amen, maybe he wasn't playing hmy:

yea right now it seems tribe tribe will have a bit of lead in game and have a thriving town until they lose members which will undoubtedly happen.

And when the big name clans, ones with their own site :P show up things will start getting interesting zergs clans will earn their names and run all over the place changing from what we have now to a much more cluttered and "war torn" community.

we also have tribes like USR, Toxic, and BoC (brotherhood of change) who will likely be the driving military prowess in the beginning making fancy alliances and what not

Hopi seems pretty solid they have an easy non-aggressive goal they want to reach to have fun. so i see them sticking around for awhile.

the evil tribes are pretty much those described as drunken uncles they'll just be annoying "pkers for life" till they make some alliances, probably among themselves, or combine together and make their evil towns.

and my tribe i'd rather not talk about, but it is along the lines of under the radar. i've been keeping my recruitment post on the 1st page and PMing new people as they join the forums introducing them to the community and a chance to join a well managed tribe and if we're not the tribe for them to instead find one they relate to since it will better help them integrate into this awesome community we have goin for ourselves.

tribes i think that will last will be mine (but of course) tribe tribe for the first month of release, maybe a couple more, the USR and Toxic will probably end up being butt buddies. either that or toxic and the BoC will stick together as allies as USR goes in a corner and/or dies.

this of course is just speculation... :whistle:

That drunken uncle is still going to shag your girlfriend, you know that right?

[b]Xx1327 wrote:[/b]
    [quote]
    tribes i think that will last will be mine (but of course) tribe tribe for the first month of release, maybe a couple more, the USR and Toxic will probably end up being butt buddies. either that or toxic and the BoC will stick together as allies as USR goes in a corner and/or dies.

this of course is just speculation... :whistle:[/quote]

I gotta say, I'm a bit disheartened to not see my clan listed in your "tribes i think that will last" comment.

and yes lily, most likely that will be the outcome. hes a rugged kind of hansom, like Tom Selleck. How am i suppose to compete with "Quigley Down Under" for Christ sake.

Visitor

Tribe Tribe are a community orientated organisation for the organised orientation of the community and the tribe.

[b]Villa wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Tribe Tribe are a community orientated organisation for the organised orientation of the community and the tribe.[/quote]

this made me lol