Since this forum is completely devoid of any activity, I figured I'd add something to it. We'll speak about the "tribes" that seem to have clawed their way out of the mire and into the forums as of late.

The current tribal community covers a broad spectrum. To my very untrained eye, it seems many clans have absolutely no knowledge of the intricacies that are involved in running a thriving guild.

on one side of the coin, we have Some "Tribes" that seem fairly competent. They attract members, they contribute to the forums and so on. You can make up your mind on them.

On the flip side of that coin, we have some tribes that showed up like a drunken uncle at your 18th birthday, and are as obviously useless as tits on a bull. You can make up your mind on them too

then, on the other side of a coin (ya i know coins only have 2 sides), we got the "under the radar" tribes. the ones hoping they can go a week without being noticed. Hiding in the far corners trying their best to be friends with everyone they meet while leveling a crafter to bribe the rest into not leveling their town.

All I'm sayin is when other clans roll up in here, I think the grounds gonna run red. But what do I know?

keep it clean and above the belt. No low blows