Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    People often ask about the benefits of eating and drinking in this game, and its great that its included and has an effect. But what about the drawbacks of eating and drinking?

Should the devs implement a urination and defication system where you need to go after eating or drinking so much? If not you could recieve a stat loss and possibly damage to your clothes? Of course while you are "going" you would be vulnerable to attack and u should not be able to fight back for a set time, say 3 seconds while you put it away. This could encouarge the building of toilet type facilities where a tribe sentry could stand guard. Creating work for architects and guards.
    drawback like getting fat, which would probably drain your energy faster....

Anyway the last thing you want is to give me the option to urinate and deficate on your pked body....bad idea.

It just just unnecessary really, whats next after that? nudity?

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    What and u don't think this would benefit gameplay?
    H to the E to the L to the L... NO

In all honesty, though, it would be totally malicious for an evil tribe to coat their weapons in human feces. This gets my vote only if we can play with our poop, in other words.

It would surprise me if in the future buildings such as latrines, wells etc weren't added for a slight bonuses to health, poison resistance etc. It may not be sims or civ, but building is an integral part of Xsyon and it's almost guaranteed it will become very important for tribes to have facilities that give bonuses to the tribe as a whole.

I'd be the first to vote for defecation if we ever get catapults.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandali View Post
    It would surprise me if in the future buildings such as latrines, wells etc weren't added for a slight bonuses to health, poison resistance etc. It may not be sims or civ, but building is an integral part of Xsyon and it's almost guaranteed it will become very important for tribes to have facilities that give bonuses to the tribe as a whole.
    Terraforming for drainage/sewerage, without this decreased comfort for a messy tribe land or an "accident" in clothes. Lots of gameplay potential options. I can see this directly linked to comfort though. Maybe you could run faster when u really need to go! Ok maybe thats too much!

Quote Originally Posted by Silicor View Post
    haha, folks are really bored now...

We could then vote on a new skillset, toilet paper making