Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yeah, putting elimination directly in-game would be a bit over the top, but how about this?

New architecture item: Latrine (or outhouse).

Gives a comfort bonus to all players in the tribe.

Gives a comfort penalty (that is even greater than the bonus) if you're too close, however.

So you do want a latrine in your village, just not right next to your cabin. Adds a little bit of the NIMBY element to the game.

Even too realistic now. I mean : food and drink should last longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisermn View Post
    We could then vote on a new skillset, toilet paper making
    could be part of basketry - made from grass. It'd be like that "rambo" toilet paper from school days - rough, tough and dont take no shit of anybody.

I think you all have just been trolled, or maybe it is you all who have trolled me. Someone is being trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by Monologue View Post
    I think you all have just been trolled, or maybe it is you all who have trolled me. Someone is being trolled.
    Well yes, the OP was clearly a trolling. I was just trying to bring it back to a rational discusion.

People often talk of ways to make their life in xsyon more real. this is just another one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by miyagi View Post
    Even too realistic now. I mean : food and drink should last longer.
    agree

Quote Originally Posted by naughty View Post
    agree
    yeah hopefully that will come with cooking. along with other effects too

This is a great feature. If your tribe cook doesnt wash up after a poop he could give everyone food poisoning. Everyone would involuntarily shart all over the tribal land. I vote yes for realism.