Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I'm a little bit disappointed there isn't a poll for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Araceli View Post
    I'm a little bit disappointed there isn't a poll for this.
    you should get one started then

Pfft, having to urinate IRL is a damn nuisance, why would anyone want this nuisance in a game?

As long as i dont have to be in charge of cleaning the terraformed tribal crapper this sounds like a plan

omg! we should start asap with this game, whats next hugging when somebody is in a bad mood?

Quote Originally Posted by axiomtk View Post
    omg! we should start asap with this game, whats next hugging when somebody is in a bad mood?
    Well, in the original SWG game (before it went in the crapper) you could watch someone dance or play music, and it would heal your "mind wounds." And Conan was going to have sex-based buffs. So this isn't too different, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    Well, in the original SWG game (before it went in the crapper) you could watch someone dance or play music, and it would heal your "mind wounds." And Conan was going to have sex-based buffs. So this isn't too different, IMHO.
    o.0 sex buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    I remember in SWG on Rori there was an actual player run brothel.