• 8 days

4 4.71%
  • 9 days

1 1.18%
  • 10 days

33 38.82%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rixk View Post
    Launch is 1st march. Have you seen any statement, which has changed that date?
    My understanding was that it was scheduled for March 1, but if they got the servers online, they would start earlier. I could be wrong, but that is my understandin of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by mgilbrtsn View Post
    My understanding was that it was scheduled for March 1, but if they got the servers online, they would start earlier. I could be wrong, but that is my understandin of the situation.
    Ah you meant server transfer

Friday 25th, hoping earlier though.

Hi all,

I'll just copy/paste what I posted on the last similar thread in which we were allowed by the Dev's to have our voices heard on when the game should be launched ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ashanti View Post
    TBH, I know that your intentions are good in terms of releasing the game on a weekend so as to allow as many people to participate as possible, but I think that your initial plans to realease during the week were the right thing to do. It would have brought the servers along with less stress. Releasing the game on a weekend may have the adverse effect of stressing and causing havoc to the server causing unecessary crashes throughout the weekend. We may get really upset if the release is delayed a few more days, but not as upset as having to be forced to experience a weekend full of crashes, lags, and server mishaps.

Anyways, I know people will be looking at me sideways for this post lol, but I still love you all and my heart is in the right place for mentioning this, so I guess I am ok with it.

/dons flame retardant suit and runs for away really fast
    I hope Dev Xsyon goes with his initial reaction this time and launches the game during the week. It will allow the servers the opporutnity to be brought around more slowly in preparation for what is going to be another weekend rush.

I love the game. I just want this launch to be perfect this time.

Good luck Xsyon, we are pulling for you

I picked my favorite number .

Also pre-launch is questionable, but since we get 2 extra weeks actual official launch is 15th I think it was changed.

Launch is March 15th. It says so in the Updates thread. Everyone who says otherwise is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by rixk View Post
    Launch is 1st march. Have you seen any statement, which has changed that date?
    xyson has extended the game time for preorder players for 2 weeks effectively moving launch back to march 15th, the statement is buried somewhere, believe it's in one of the threads in the update forum

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    xyson has extended the game time for preorder players for 2 weeks effectively moving launch back to march 15th, the statement is buried somewhere, believe it's in one of the threads in the update forum
    All players will get two weeks additional free play time. Effectively that makes March 15th our 'official launch' start. The actual start and final wipe will be as soon as possible once we have the new servers set up.

Again, I apologize for this rough start. We'll get over this bump soon!
    This is what was written in the announcements page. It talks about the official launch date, and the actual launch date after the servers are up. I took it to mean that we may be able to play sooner if they get the servers up.

Quote Originally Posted by mgilbrtsn View Post
    This is what was written in the announcements page. It talks about the official launch date, and the actual launch date after the servers are up. I took it to mean that we may be able to play sooner if they get the servers up.
    i take that to mean the headstart period will start again as soon as possible but the launch that was supposed to be the first will now be the 15th, ofcourse could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    I have reat that, the statement was this: "All players will get two weeks additional free play time. Effectively that makes March 15th our 'official launch' start."

It doesn't say one word about actually moving official launch date. Just that first 2 first weeks are free and the billing period starts on 15th.