• 8 days

4 4.71%
  • 9 days

1 1.18%
  • 10 days

33 38.82%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rixk View Post
    I have reat that, the statement was this: "All players will get two weeks additional free play time. Effectively that makes March 15th our 'official launch' start."

It doesn't say one word about actually moving official launch date. Just that first 2 first weeks are free and the billing period starts on 15th.
    What? March 15th our 'official launch' start means that the official launch is march 15th... first 2 months are free. Pre-launch is from whenever the final wipe is until march 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    What? March 15th our 'official launch' start means that the official launch is march 15th... first 2 months are free. Pre-launch is from whenever the final wipe is until march 15th.
    Do you even know, why people use quotation marks?
    Also pre-launch is already going on.. the wipe doesn't change that fact.

Do you even know, why people use quotation marks?
    Also pre-launch is already going on.. the wipe doesn't change that fact.
    So pre-launch has been going on since open beta? Fuck, 6 months I could have been in-game getting a headstart on everyone else!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tehralph View Post
    So pre-launch has been going on since open beta? Fuck, 6 months I could have been in-game getting a headstart on everyone else!!
    Playing dumb? Prelaunch has been going on since 18th.

Playing dumb? Prelaunch has been going on since 18th.
    Pre-launch was described as the time after the last wipe, where pre-orders could play, and have a headstart on anyone who would wait until launch to order. Seeing as this ISNT a headstart because everything we do will be wiped, it is NOT pre-launch. If you continue to insist were already in pre-launch, I'll just have to assume its only for you to feel some sort of significance, seeing how this argument was started by your need to criticize someone on something they were right about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehralph View Post
    Pre-launch was described as the time after the last wipe, where pre-orders could play, and have a headstart on anyone who would wait until launch to order. Seeing as this ISNT a headstart because everything we do will be wiped, it is NOT pre-launch. If you continue to insist were already in pre-launch, I'll just have to assume its only for you to feel some sort of significance, seeing how this argument was started by your need to criticize someone on something they were right about.
    If this is beta, then you must feel special, because you have been awarded 2 weeks free game time for a wipe in beta.

Are we there yet?? Xsyon, please an update on those servers. Are we talking hours, days, weeks? Some kind of timeline, even if its wrong, would give me a little something to look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by mgilbrtsn View Post
    Are we there yet?? Xsyon, please an update on those servers. Are we talking hours, days, weeks? Some kind of timeline, even if its wrong, would give me a little something to look forward to.
    I would (actually have) make other flexiable plans this weekend (going to lose a boat in Darkfall). I think its highly likely it will not be this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    I would (actually have) make other flexiable plans this weekend (going to lose a boat in Darkfall). I think its highly likely it will not be this weekend.
    But I want it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mgilbrtsn View Post
    But I want it!!!!
    yeah but:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwTEtE_n0x8

My god, each one of those ships most likely has at least 3 players on it and the large one more then likely has around 20. That seatower event must have been massive!