Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Badaboom View Post
    Not a problem unless it doesn't get fixed until after prelude.
    Nah it needs fixing now.

You can sort peoples stacks (metal, plastic, leather etc).

So you need walls before prelude.

The faster they can patch this the better.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot;47378I
    don't know what it does now, but if it ported you randomly in a random direction and has a cooldown, that would limit it's use as a infiltration or annoying combat tactic.
    Yeah, that's a good start. Also maybe it should leave you with one hit point and zero energy. But that's still not enough.

Here's a wild idea: when using /unstuck within a tribe territory that's not your own, or within a few tiles range of a tribe's territory, it always teleports you to the closest point X+10 tiles outside of that tribe's territory. So the only way this could be an exploit is if someone goes afk inside an enemy tribe's land and they wall him in. Said player can use /stuck to escape. But then again, usually in these kinds of games, walling players in is also considered an exploit.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    Nah it needs fixing now.

You can sort peoples stacks (metal, plastic, leather etc).

So you need walls before prelude.

The faster they can patch this the better.
    What? I thought that people couldn't interact with anything if it was within the boundaries of your tribe? Can someone confirm?

Edit: Anything being bags, wood, and piles of unsorted stuff.

I feel this issue needs addressing soonest. We can't stop enemy tribes from entering our territory. We wouldn't care, but they can vandalize our land. They can pave our grassy pasture and they can sort our piles of scavenged resources (scrap metal, scrap leather, etc).

I feel you should either adjust /unstuck or adjust what one can do on another's tribal land.

I expect many will be very upset if they spend time securing their area only to be vandalized the moment they log off.

What? I thought that people couldn't interact with anything if it was within the boundaries of your tribe? Can someone confirm?

Anyone CAN sort items (junk) on the ground into thier packs.

They cannot dorp or pick up items on your grounds except this since it really isnt picking it up, its sorting it. I have always been for limiting the 'sort' option to items on your back, period. And since they wouldnt be able to pick this stuff up off the ground on your land, then they wouldnt be able to steal it.

Oh and on the /unstuck, it should take you to the closest non-claimed spot possible to the area your stuck in. If everythign in front of you is tribal, then it should take you backwards or sideways. And that shouls apply to those in that tribe too, This to help eliminate people using the /unstuck to run thru walls to get onto thier land faster. Everyone, off tribal land only.

Quote Originally Posted by Yokilla View Post
    I feel this issue needs addressing soonest. We can't stop enemy tribes from entering our territory. We wouldn't care, but they can vandalize our land. They can pave our grassy pasture and they can sort our piles of scavenged resources (scrap metal, scrap leather, etc).

I feel you should either adjust /unstuck or adjust what one can do on another's tribal land.

I expect many will be very upset if they spend time securing their area only to be vandalized the moment they log off.
    You can create roads without it being in your territory? I hope there is a way to reverse this or else it will become a truly annoying exploit in the future.

Bags, baskets, chopped small wood, grass is safe (I might be missing a few more things). Everything else belongs to M2S.

On a serious note this is exactly why everyone should be taking advantage of the login time before the wipe. You need to learn how this game operates so you don't get pissed.

Seems to me the quickest and simplest fix to stop people doing /unstuck to get into your camp would be to prevent being able to use it in anyone else's tribe zone. It would also mean you could actually get stuck in an enemy tribe's ditch/trap, so win/win

Honestly they should float a raft out in the very middle of the lake and have it teleport you there

There are alot of good ideas for fixes in this thread, with the exception of when people use /unstuck because they are actually stuck...